Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone heard of Nina?  (Read 1334 times)

ManLykeBSimms

Have any of you heard of Nina? External Link/Members Only. Any info would be great.

Online Kev3773

Registered less than 2 hours ago 3 separate posts about nina !!!!! Touting ? :unknown:

ManLykeBSimms

Idk what that means, im just looking for someone who isnt a fat middle aged hag, i want someone young who isnt fat and is half decent looking for a nuru/massage with HE. And Nina seems to fit the bill just wanted to know if anyones heard of her?

Online Kev3773

Nina doesn't do nuru and she is expensive compared to others offering similar services, as you aren't looking to spend £120 you won't be getting it, that is the minimum girls charge due to cost of gel and cleaning up. Also how do you know Nina isn't a fat middle aged hag ? No mention of age or looks in her ad. :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:46:48 pm by alfie2013 »

ManLykeBSimms

I texted her, she replied with a different phone saying the one on the ad is out of credit and she gave me a list of what she does, including nuru. Apparently £60 for 30 min nuru massage with sex.

Online Kev3773

What have you got to lose at that price, take one for the team. Look forward to your review.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I texted her, she replied with a different phone saying the one on the ad is out of credit and she gave me a list of what she does, including nuru. Apparently £60 for 30 min nuru massage with sex.

You don't want to spend £120 for an hour relaxed nuru but you're happy with paying £60 for what would be a very very rushed 30 min nuru.   :unknown: :unknown:  And here's me thinking 60 + 60 made 120 and 2 x 30 mins made an hour, wish I'd stuck in at school.     :wacko:

ManLykeBSimms

Mate, i doubt id last an hour.

Offline Sausageballs

Made a booking with Nina today after seeing her ad on gumtree stating £40 for 30 mins and £60 for 1hr, once I arrived she told me it was £60 for half an hour, I showed her the add on gumtree nd she said that it means £40   For 15mins ( don't know how she came to that when advert states £40 for 30 min) anyway, told her I only had £50 on me which I did she said she will check with boss so she rang COCO who said no so I left.

Offline maxxblue

Made a booking with Nina today after seeing her ad on gumtree stating £40 for 30 mins and £60 for 1hr, once I arrived she told me it was £60 for half an hour, I showed her the add on gumtree nd she said that it means £40   For 15mins ( don't know how she came to that when advert states £40 for 30 min) anyway, told her I only had £50 on me which I did she said she will check with boss so she rang COCO who said no so I left.

How did you find out that it was Coco that she rang, Sausageballs?

Offline Sausageballs

Nina was stood next to me when she rang and I could See it said calling coco on her phone m8.