Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Costs in perspective  (Read 967 times)

Offline dave_59

Ok so £100 is a lot of cash....  But
I was out with mrs and another couple last night.
£95 for a meal and drinks.
So im nearly £50 out of pocket and i didn't get to fuck his missus.

Makes my next £110 for a mmf meet look fairly reasonable.

Offline The_Don

I wonder if the other couple, did get some action on  :unknown:

In most cases paying for a punt let you get some.

pe567

Yeh, but I'd bet it tasted better than most of the Minging Tarts on Adultwork!

Offline albsure69

To put an old timers perspective on this cost.

£100 seams to have been the price there or there abouts since I took up this hobby in the late 1990s

Offline petene8

As a travelling hobbyist from around 91 i remember an outcall to my hotel being £80 no matter where you were (except London) so suppose 100-120 is reasonable compared to my heyday!

Mucher

When i started seeing WGs only two years ago i know i am a late starter :rolleyes:i went mad going every week for months at a hundred pounds a week then seemed to drop of to every fournight now have not been with a WG for six months and saved a fortune but its my money so i can do what i want with it some may think what we do is a waste of hard eared cash but its our choice i also think  the phase of punting has passed for me but loved every minute when i was doing it and why have a load of cash and no fun you only live once so enjoy it while you can ;)

Offline dave_59

I only go for it two or three times a year now, was monthly 10yrs ago, but really enjoy the few and choose reasonably carefully now.

Offline Darlobloke

Most of my spare cash goes towards this hobby.....

I find the more I punt the more punts I want! Was every couple of months, that went every month to currently 2-3 times a month. That may reduce though with there being very little in darlo as it looks like gracies have lost the flat round here.

Offline Mansell

Wasn't it Rod Stewart who said "I've spent loads of money on Wine, Women & Song, but wasted the rest" never a truer word spoken in my view  :D :cool: :D as long as I have money in pocket and can afford it I'm not stopping  :yahoo:

Offline Darlobloke

Wasn't it Rod Stewart who said "I've spent loads of money on Wine, Women & Song, but wasted the rest" never a truer word spoken in my view  :D :cool: :D as long as I have money in pocket and can afford it I'm not stopping  :yahoo:

Like your style Mansell.

Don't stop me now, I'm having a good time....

The I only thing that would stop me is if I get in to a new relationship, but I'm enjoying single life.

I've started to sample longer punts though so frequency may decrease, much more relaxing and less pressure to finish in quick time!

Offline The Outsider

It was George Best who said, "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." 

Rod Stewart seems to have similar philosophy though.