Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jessy -AdultWork  (Read 1963 times)

Offline DRRSD

Hi has anyone had a booking with 'Thai Jessy' on AW. Apparently she's only in Newcastle for a limited time. _ I'm currently unable to post her link

Also could someone recommend a girl in the city centre area, large breasts and extensive service eg OWO would be preferred, thanks!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi has anyone had a booking with 'Thai Jessy' on AW. Apparently she's only in Newcastle for a limited time. _ I'm currently unable to post her link

Also could someone recommend a girl in the city centre area, large breasts and extensive service eg OWO would be preferred, thanks!

Looks smart if this is her, can't find any feedback on here though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BrandsHill

I've not seen this particular lady but I expect she will be genuine as I recognise the apartment. I saw a different Thai lady there recently and she was exactly the same as the photos on the profile she had on Viva Street at the time.

Offline MagpieJohn

I've not seen this particular lady but I expect she will be genuine as I recognise the apartment. I saw a different Thai lady there recently and she was exactly the same as the photos on the profile she had on Viva Street at the time.

Any good?

Offline maxxblue

Looks smart if this is her, can't find any feedback on here though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does look smart, and I'm tempted to to see her based on her profile, but when I've checked, I see that I have blacklisted her.

Problem is that I can't remember why I blacklisted her - generally I blacklist for (1) barebacking, (2) fake photos/profiles, (3) ridiculous prices, (4) they have enhanced baps, or (5) they are not my type e.g. size, age.

I suspect that she once advertised as barebacking, as I love oriental girls, and can't think of any other reason why I would have blacklisted her.

BrandsHill

Any good?

The one I saw was ok. I can't remember her profile name, she's no longer in Newcastle. If she returns I'll post her link. She was late 30's though like most Thai ladies looked younger. Unusually for a Thai lady it was actually her that your phone call, she had large natural boobs, was willing to kiss and did not charge extra for OWO. It's rare however to receive much real passion with oriental ladies and this was no exception. They are so gorgeous though that it still did feel like a treat. I used to use the Bangkok Girls agency frequently but they have many fewer ladies in town now even though the website always shows many, 7 at the moment though it's likely to be only 2. They were always gorgeous but hit and miss re services. Likewise re Thai house in Consett which has re emerged after a brief closure.

Offline MagpieJohn

She gives a full postcode on her profile which are flats I know have been used by Romanians in the past

BrandsHill

She gives a full postcode on her profile which are flats I know have been used by Romanians in the past

As I said, I've not seen this particular girl so can offer no opinion on her validity. The flat in the photo is definitely in Chinatown, at the end of Stowell Street. I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Offline jarrovian

Been there once myself, cant remember girls name but it wasn't her who I talked to on the phone. Nice enough lass but hardly any of services which were advertised, not even ow. She did however seem to love ro and was an energetic cowgirl. Think its a case of you pays ya money and take a chance with these girls, their profiles are written by their pimps it would appear

Offline DRRSD

Thanks everyone for the response!

I too saw the profile of another girl who had large natural breasts however I think she has gone too. I rang this girl up and her English was minimal and she seemed quiet but I think it's worth a try since she looks great in her pictures

Offline 3rdManIn

Profile pics look good, please do let us know how you get on.