Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor - Hebburn  (Read 4784 times)

David Larry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 minutes.

This is my second booking with the gorgeous Tori Taylor.

It's pointless going into the ins and outs, pun intended, of what happened as we all know what to expect. All I can say is she looked stunning and, this time, I went in from behind and ensured that every second of the 30 seconds I lasted was spent getting a good view of her amazing arse as I pumped away.

David Larry

How come this suddenly appeared here, it was in the reviews section last time I logged in?

Offline AnthG

How come this suddenly appeared here, it was in the reviews section last time I logged in?

I think its because its multiple reviews for the same girl. I have never been sure about whether this is ok or not.

I think, from memory, there is a 3 month requirement between reviews for the same girl by the same person.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

I think its because its multiple reviews for the same girl. I have never been sure about whether this is ok or not.

I think, from memory, there is a 3 month requirement between reviews for the same girl by the same person.

I was thinking along the lines of it wasn't really a review as such..I know there's a guy on the Scottish forum who reviewed about a dozen girls and each was two or three lines max and they got shifted.
DL's last review of Tori was back in June.

Offline Mansell

As it looks like Admin has moved it, then it would be useful to know for certain why. As it's over 3 months, but it is very short and I could see it being moved for that reason.

I think it is often better to add to your existing review, I've restrained myself from doing that with Tori, not sure the website allows that many pages  :lol: :lol:

vw

Probably not meeting admins minimum requirements at a guess !

David Larry

As it looks like Admin has moved it, then it would be useful to know for certain why. As it's over 3 months, but it is very short and I could see it being moved for that reason.

I think it is often better to add to your existing review, I've restrained myself from doing that with Tori, not sure the website allows that many pages  :lol: :lol:

Ha ha. Yeah.

IMO, a review is a review and, if the content is going to be obvious (as they usually are with TT), best to keep it short and sweet... BUT... the Positive, Neutral or Negative is the important overall factor. At least we can see they're still in business, punters are returning and still maintaining their feedback portfolio.

Would be great to know the exact reasons, please admin :)

vw

Would be great to know the exact reasons, please admin :)

Imagine you said it yourself in the original review

It's pointless

Not everyone will be aware of her so for a new visitor your review of her is top of list and would damage the integrity of the site

OldAdmin

UKP will not become AdultWork filled with useless reviews. The post contained zero info and in the review section it would basically acts as an advert rather than review.

greychap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 minutes.

This is my second booking with the gorgeous Tori Taylor.

It's pointless going into the ins and outs, pun intended, of what happened as we all know what to expect. All I can say is she looked stunning and, this time, I went in from behind and ensured that every second of the 30 seconds I lasted was spent getting a good view of her amazing arse as I pumped away.

Its not really a review that should be on its own, you should have just attached the comments to your past review of her.

David Larry

UKP will not become AdultWork filled with useless reviews. The post contained zero info and in the review section it would basically acts as an advert rather than review.

Fair enough. I simply didn't think it was worth going into the full details (we already know) but that this visit was a positive. Who knows, the next could be a Neutral or Negative... that's my angle.

Offline Tiger63

It's difficult to review someone  who has so many reviews already.
Tori should probably  have her own section. :lol:

David Larry

Yep, lol.

I see it that, if a WG has lots of reviews (content shouldn't really matter if there's enough info there already), this reflects their popularity (and a clients continued business) so, overall, gives readers of UKP considering booking time with such a WG more confidence of the WG they're seeking info on.

But, in respect of rules and requirements, I'm happy to get the boner, I usually do, when writing more thorough reviews :D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:43:23 pm by David Larry »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Imagine you said it yourself in the original review

Not everyone will be aware of her so for a new visitor your review of her is top of list and would damage the integrity of the site

Just a thought DL if you'd added your comments to a previous review it would bump it to the top but with loads more info for anyone new reading it.   :hi:

Then in future if you need to write a neg or neutral start a new one.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:17:36 pm by daviemac »

Offline Mansell

Then in future if you need to write a neg or neutral start a new one.

Can't see that ever happening, once a Tori fan, always a Tori fan  :lol: :lol:

Offline johnr1

I cant see Tori ever getting a genuine negative from anyone if she did I would think it would be the punter at fault  :( I had seen quite a few girls in my time some good some great some bad, but the world of punting was getting more disappointing with more bad meetings than good so it was time to just give up or so I thought  :unknown: then after a few meetings with Tori I was back on track, so yes Mansell once a Tori fan always a Tori fan, if she gives up then that's me done as no replacements about IMO

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Fair enough. I simply didn't think it was worth going into the full details (we already know) but that this visit was a positive. Who knows, the next could be a Neutral or Negative... that's my angle.

I can't see that happening either, was just a suggestion after David's comment above.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

I had seen quite a few girls in my time some good some great some bad, but the world of punting was getting more disappointing with more bad meetings than good so it was time to just give up or so I thought  :unknown: then after a few meetings with Tori I was back on track, so yes Mansell once a Tori fan always a Tori fan, if she gives up then that's me done as no replacements about IMO

Well when I have the opportunity and she's not available then I do try and see if there are any as good out there, not found one yet. Still chasing the Holy Grail, but sometimes I do wonder why I bother.  :dash:

Offline johnr1

Well when I have the opportunity and she's not available then I do try and see if there are any as good out there, not found one yet. Still chasing the Holy Grail, but sometimes I do wonder why I bother.  :dash:

:rolleyes: Done all the looking around over the years and I know this topic bores the tits of some people as its been done to death now but so what  :scare: but with over four years with Tori I know I have now found the Holy Grail  :yahoo:     

Offline Mansell

GeordieBadass

:rolleyes: Done all the looking around over the years and I know this topic bores the tits of some people as its been done to death now but so what  :scare: but with over four years with Tori I know I have now found the Holy Grail  :yahoo:   
Yep me too. Been punting for a few years now and finally found somebody who ticks all my boxes but it isn't Tori.Even though she is a nice lass she just doesn't do it for me. Good job we all have different expectations I guess.

Offline eg

Really disappointing!

First meet was cancelled but she emailed via AW a couple of hours prior to appointment so fine, these things happen!

Emailed and when requested booked for the following day, didn't confirm the 24 hour notice booking till 90 minutes prior by which time i'd given up on it and left the house (don't have email on my phone) next thing i knew was a text asking me if i was there ?  I wasn't obviously! (found out later that she had emailed me just prior to the appointment to say it is happening)

Emailed and booked for today, once again it wast confirmed ( didn't worry about that after last week) took another half day.
wasted. and went to the venue and texted her to say i was there, ... nothing! didn't reply to any text i sent, including the one where i thanked her for wasting my time !

Got home to find another email saying sorry, only just switched her phone on (even though when i was there other punters had turned up (maybe other girls are working in the same premises or these guys have a personal number ) ... could do 1.30
so i mailed her to say i was on my way, could just make it.

Texted from lights, traffic jams etc to make sure it was ok and yes, you've guessed it, not a single reply!

Got home to an email saying could i do 4pm? emailed back to say i couldn't ... its now 1 am and she still hasn't read the message so thank God i didn't say i could and head down again.

A million good reviews on here which is why i was interested but I'm guessing if id have booked for two hours the appointments wouldn't have been cancelled, first time 30 minute meets are maybe not her thing.

Good luck to her and i hope she has continued success but I was hoping for "The best girlfriend experience in the North East" as advertised ... maybe that's what i got, mucked about and let down, had a few girlfriends like that haha :-)

Peace  :D

Offline johnr1

Before any one starts I am not playing the white knight part, but its not like Tori  :( , hence all the good reviews, you don't get that many pissing people off,so that speaks for itself, she is normally 100% reliable the only time in the last 4 years I had trouble contacting her was when she was working in a location with next to no phone signal  :( I do know that the router was broken in the building in Herbburn a few days ago so no internet also her work phone is quite old and she was having problems with it, as I say I am not jumping to her defense just saying what I know and yes I would be annoyed

themademan2

Before any one starts I am not playing the white knight part, but its not like Tori  :( , hence all the good reviews, you don't get that many pissing people off,so that speaks for itself, she is normally 100% reliable the only time in the last 4 years I had trouble contacting her was when she was working in a location with next to no phone signal  :( I do know that the router was broken in the building in Herbburn a few days ago so no internet also her work phone is quite old and she was having problems with it, as I say I am not jumping to her defense just saying what I know and yes I would be annoyed
dont mean to pick on you mate, but if you have a look at your last few posts... They are all Tori Taylor posts... 

20 of the last 38 posts to be precise :P
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:21:47 am by themademan2 »

Offline johnr1

Lol I did say at the beginning of the post. Before anyone starts! But only saying how I find things that's all

Offline Uniformad

Must admit I have tried to arrange a meeting a few times with her she has replied agreed and then I hear nothing, I ain't bothered since as I put it down to she is to popular to care about people she is yet to meet.

Offline Tiger63

Must admit I have tried to arrange a meeting a few times with her she has replied agreed and then I hear nothing, I ain't bothered since as I put it down to she is to popular to care about people she is yet to meet.

Not at all mate.....saw her for the 1st time when she returned from her hols a few weeks ago.
Comms were spot on.

vw

Really disappointing!

First meet was cancelled but she emailed via AW a couple of hours prior to appointment so fine, these things happen!

Emailed and when requested booked for the following day, didn't confirm the 24 hour notice booking till 90 minutes prior by which time i'd given up on it and left the house (don't have email on my phone) next thing i knew was a text asking me if i was there ?  I wasn't obviously! (found out later that she had emailed me just prior to the appointment to say it is happening)

Emailed and booked for today, once again it wast confirmed ( didn't worry about that after last week) took another half day.
wasted. and went to the venue and texted her to say i was there, ... nothing! didn't reply to any text i sent, including the one where i thanked her for wasting my time !

Got home to find another email saying sorry, only just switched her phone on (even though when i was there other punters had turned up (maybe other girls are working in the same premises or these guys have a personal number ) ... could do 1.30
so i mailed her to say i was on my way, could just make it.

Texted from lights, traffic jams etc to make sure it was ok and yes, you've guessed it, not a single reply!

Got home to an email saying could i do 4pm? emailed back to say i couldn't ... its now 1 am and she still hasn't read the message so thank God i didn't say i could and head down again.

A million good reviews on here which is why i was interested but I'm guessing if id have booked for two hours the appointments wouldn't have been cancelled, first time 30 minute meets are maybe not her thing.

Good luck to her and i hope she has continued success but I was hoping for "The best girlfriend experience in the North East" as advertised ... maybe that's what i got, mucked about and let down, had a few girlfriends like that haha :-)

Peace  :D
Shame you didn't review her.  As long as booking confirmed then you are allowed to !

Offline Mansell

Sounds like a normal case of comms all going to pot from both sides. It's a shame when that happens as both sides feel pissed with each other thinking the other is a timewaster. Mind "eg" not having AW on your phone really doesn't help when you trying to arrange last minute bookings. I've learnt that anything last minute you MUST talk to the girl on the phone and confirm. I've been exactly where you were with a different AW girl and decided never again, talk on the phone and sort the booking out, no waiting for messages backwards and forwards then. Although I would say I've never had a problem with Tori, quiet the opposite.

Hear what you say VW, but the guy only has 8 posts and took some stick about "greasegirl" who messed a load of people around. He might be better off doing a few positive reviews first, prove he is a genuine punter.

Offline eg

I hear what you say Mansell but the actual booking wasn’t last minute, only the running around after was!

Your also correct about me not having many posts, I’m not a seasoned or experienced punter which may go someway to explaining my actions and reactions!

To complete the picture, received a lovely email from Tori this morning, no excuses or nonsense, just a straight forward caring and friendly apology.

As quick as I condemned then I’d like to set the record straight and say I may have misjudged the situation and the person in question. If this proves to be the case then I’ll be the first one to apologise, firstly to the person in question and then publicly as a footnote on this post.

David Larry

The main thing to remember is, we're all human. We're far from perfect. Mistakes happen, shit happens.

Offline Tiger63

I hear what you say Mansell but the actual booking wasn’t last minute, only the running around after was!

Your also correct about me not having many posts, I’m not a seasoned or experienced punter which may go someway to explaining my actions and reactions!

To complete the picture, received a lovely email from Tori this morning, no excuses or nonsense, just a straight forward caring and friendly apology.

As quick as I condemned then I’d like to set the record straight and say I may have misjudged the situation and the person in question. If this proves to be the case then I’ll be the first one to apologise, firstly to the person in question and then publicly as a footnote on this post.
Mate....bust your arse to see her....she is fkin gorgeous....a bit mad....but fkin gorgeous

David Larry

Mate....bust your arse to see her....she is fkin gorgeous....a bit mad....but fkin gorgeous

+1,000,000

bob dylan

I booked her comms were great she was amazing I really can't fault her at all better than brilliant says she likes to see 1 newbie a week.....tried a second time told me when she was available and then nothing tried over a few more days but nothing eventually told me she's busy in her private life (which I know is true) so I'd try again if I was you she is worth it...

Offline Mansell

I booked her comms were great she was amazing I really can't fault her at all better than brilliant says she likes to see 1 newbie a week.....tried a second time told me when she was available and then nothing tried over a few more days but nothing eventually told me she's busy in her private life (which I know is true) so I'd try again if I was you she is worth it...
This is a 5 monthe old post and interestingly "eg" posted the criticism and then hasn't been seen since. Troll or other WG probably talking bollocks as normal :dash:

vw

This is a 5 monthe old post and interestingly "eg" posted the criticism and then hasn't been seen since. Troll or other WG probably talking bollocks as normal :dash:

I don't think you will get promote my Queen club points for that lie.

EG

Last Active: January 25, 2016, 07:12:12 am

Not 5 moths ago

He retracted also

Offline Kev3773

Eg's last post was 15th October last year. Obviously still keeping an eye on what's going on.  :unknown:

vw

Eg's last post was 15th October last year. Obviously still keeping an eye on what's going on.  :unknown:

Not obliged to post many never do !

They are not all trolls and WG's

Maybe he has had no issues to share since many of your's queen let him down then made up !

Looking4fun

Or maybe you just like visiting the north east forum to stir it up, just saying

Offline Sar-Major

D-L, maybe Admin thinks your "TOUTING" for her as it so soon after your last review  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

D-L, maybe Admin thinks your "TOUTING" for her as it so soon after your last review  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :P :P

:hi: :hi:

I think it's 'cos I didn't go into all the juicy details which we mostly know already. Just wanted to point out it was a Positive punt :D