Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Beautiful Alina xx - Glasgow  (Read 1458 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right I'm sure we are going to get all the usual (and usually justified) Romanian comments.

However has anyone seen her, the body looks great.

Also good feedback on AW from some reputable feedback guys which makes me think she could be one of the good ones.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Also good feedback on AW from some reputable feedback guys which makes me think she could be one of the good ones.

...one of them being an undesirable fluffy on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41911.msg575553#msg575553

:D

Offline tazman1002001

...one of them being an undesirable fluffy on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41911.msg575553#msg575553

:D

Ok I see ..... Let's see if anyone else has seen her plus she does have other decent feedback

I'm hoping she is a hidden gem lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Ok I see ..... Let's see if anyone else has seen her plus she does have other decent feedback

I'm hoping she is a hidden gem lol

...some of her pictures reminded me of this one. :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116346.msg1340633#msg1340633

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right I'm sure we are going to get all the usual (and usually justified) Romanian comments.

However has anyone seen her, the body looks great.

Her pics look like Steven spielberg done photoshopping on them  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Her pics look like Steven spielberg done photoshopping on them  :sarcastic:

Agree face isn't ideal but the body looks good
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Do you have any pics of that Alina?

No, but her pictures looked a bit like this Alina if my memory serves me well.

Offline tazman1002001

I sent her a text from my non punting phone asking for BB and telling I was willing to pay extra to see if she took the bait but she was like...no way and said she wasn't going to reply to my messages any more and block me

So doesn't look like she offers it or even it entertains it .....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:09:36 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

I sent her a text from my non punting phone asking for BB and telling I was willing to pay extra to see if she took the bait but she was like...no way and said she wasn't going to reply to my messages any more and block me

So doesn't look like she offers it or even it entertains it .....

It's still most definitely the same bird (same pics, even same name) as the bareback issue I pointed out. And considering this was only a few months ago, fuck knows what's still swimming about in her system. Even if she claims not to offer it to punters now, I'd still avoid like the literal plague. :vomit:

She (or Sergei) clearly realised how toxic her clearly stated "£20 extra" rightly was for most punters and is trying to change her image, hence the new profile. But even if all is fine in that regard, we all know the chances of her looking anywhere nearly as good as her greatin'-faced pictures, while there's about as much chance as getting a smile as getting a third of what's on her list. :mad:

Remember boys, heads are upstairs for thinking, cocks downstairs for fucking.  :timeout:

Offline tazman1002001

Decided to give it a miss.... Well for today anyway as won't be back on Glasgow on time today
Banned by: