Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabela's Massage Studio located in Evesham  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Oooops

I'm having to be in this area for a while and was hoping some folk might have knowledge of this parlour. :hi: Other than that any info on FBSM in that vicinity would be greatly received either in reply or via PM if discretion is required. :cool:

Offline temptation

I spend a lot of time in Evesham and have looked at this place a few times and I'm pretty sure its fully legit , part of a hairdressers etc
Evesham itself is a bit of a adult fun wasteland which I find surprising considering the large amounts of Eastern European living there.

Offline Oooops

Most look that way but the proof is in the pudding  :) If you've looked several times then why not give it a shot, it's cheap enough for a write-off if only for a decent massage.  :cool:
I tried the Kulab nail shop and on the front it was legit but behind the scenes it was  :dance: :dance: as Dodo will verify  :thumbsup:
Unless folks dip their toe and say, :thumbsup: these little oasis's  will stay hidden in the desert

Offline temptation

Check out the 47 legit reviews on Groupon.  I do look forward to you trying it out though as you advise.  :thumbsup:

Offline Oooops

If naught happens at least it should be a good massage. :cool: I'll have look if I can get booked in to suit with the odd hours she works :)