Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Signing off for now. To heal.  (Read 13702 times)

Offline Prophet 999

So my recent activity is borne out of mental anguishafter being hurt and scammed.

Some of you already know this from our PM's.  I got scammed and hurt by a wg a lot of you know and use.

It's my fault. I shouldn't have succumbed but fair play to her for seeing the opportunity and taking it.

I'm going to sign off for now to try and recover as it has affected me greatly. I wish you all the very best, a great Xmas and see you when I feel back to best

Adios for now.
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Prophet 999

Who is she  :unknown:

I kindly request you don't name her if you know or have guessed

Thank you

Offline alabama1

Any potential punter would appreciate a heads up. Private message perhaps ?

Offline Prophet 999

Any potential punter would appreciate a heads up. Private message perhaps ?

I am sure it was my fault in that I was naive and overly generous.

I hold no malice. I blame myself.

Offline alabama1

I am confused. Who is the villain here, you or her ?

Offline Prophet 999

I am confused. Who is the villain here, you or her ?

Her but I should have been more alert.

Offline electro

Very noble of you to admit this on a public forum it can't be easy for you :hi:

Take some time off to heal :thumbsup:

Offline Charlie Chalk

I’m sorry you’ve been scammed mate, and that it’s affecting you quite badly. But if she’s a scammer then don’t you think you owe it to your fellow members to warn us about her? It would also help to prevent her doing it in future, which would give you at least some payback. I don’t think we need chapter and verse but at least identify her.

Offline winkywanky

Her but I should have been more alert.

You're obviously hurting very bad, sorry to hear this Prophet.

It sounds like you laid yourself open to this, nevertheless, she would have known this and it seems clear that she took advantage of the situation. Would that be a fair assessment?

On that basis I think you'd be justified in naming her. Yes, there are two sides to every story, but on a punting site yours is the side that takes priority because she's liable to do the same again, to another punter.

Offline Prophet 999

You're obviously hurting very bad, sorry to hear this Prophet.

It sounds like you laid yourself open to this, nevertheless, she would have known this and it seems clear that she took advantage of the situation. Would that be a fair assessment?

On that basis I think you'd be justified in naming her. Yes, there are two sides to every story, but on a punting site yours is the side that takes priority because she's liable to do the same again, to another punter.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I've struggled with it. I'll consider your request.

Once again thank you all

Keep safe and a wonderful Dec

Offline winkywanky

You take it easy chap  ;).

(I'm going to resist cracking the obvious gag that had you lived up to your name, you'd have seen it coming :blush:).

Offline Prophet 999

You take it easy chap  ;).

(I'm going to resist cracking the obvious gag that had you lived up to your name, you'd have seen it coming :blush:).

Yup

You know I've been punting for many years and always kept it unemotional despite some personal problems

I disclosed these to this wg and in the fullness of time succumbed to her plan.

Like I said...she may be the scammer but I let myself get abused and used.

It's tough going mentally. She uses this forum. She knows who she is

I hope what you got gets you a long way but I fear not.

Stay safe.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Yup

You know I've been punting for many years and always kept it unemotional despite some personal problems

Stay safe.
Can (and has) happened to anyone. Don’t beat yourself up about it, put it down to hard won experience and move on, no matter how difficult that might seem at the moment. Enjoy your break, recharge your batteries and we’ll hopefully see you back in January or whenever you feel ready to come back.

Offline 801

Really sorry to hear this bud, hope you recover from this and can put it behind you .

Offline Rangers54

For what its worth my opinion is that she should be outed.

If she is a scammer it would be fair to let others know what type of character this prozzer is.

Seems rather pointless starting this link otherwise 

Offline alabama1

Unfortunately, reading through his previous history, this seems to be his style. Making rash statements that he never backs up with facts. Quite baffling really.  :unknown:

Offline tidytuz

For what its worth my opinion is that she should be outed.

If she is a scammer it would be fair to let others know what type of character this prozzer is.

Seems rather pointless starting this link otherwise

Absolutely.

Out the pro$$ie thief.

Offline CheeseBoard

Yup

Stay safe.

Sorry you got scammed OP.  If she uses the forum, she will know you are talking about her.  This is going to sound blunt but are you using the forum as a passive aggressive way to have a go at her? The possible threat of saying who she is?  Don't go down that path as it won't undo what's done and will drag out your pain.

If the money (or whatever it is) has gone and there is no way for it to be made right by the SP, then close the chapter and move on.  Just say who she is so others are forewarned, delete all correspondence, etc and its chapter closed.  Have a nice break over Xmas and plan a decent punt after Xmas with someone on your HL

Offline RAJEC

She needs to be outed otherwise this is just a pointless attention seeking post that doesn’t protect the punter.

Offline Makka124

She needs to be outed otherwise this is just a pointless attention seeking post that doesn’t protect the punter.

Agree with you

Offline Kool Keef

Absolutely agree, if this is true she needs naming to save other punters from the same thing happening to them

Offline smiley9

Is there any point to this post if the OP doesn’t name the SP to warn others ???   :dash:

Offline Picti

Sorry you got scammed OP.  If she uses the forum, she will know you are talking about her.  This is going to sound blunt but are you using the forum as a passive aggressive way to have a go at her? The possible threat of saying who she is?  Don't go down that path as it won't undo what's done and will drag out your pain.

If the money (or whatever it is) has gone and there is no way for it to be made right by the SP, then close the chapter and move on.  Just say who she is so others are forewarned, delete all correspondence, etc and its chapter closed.  Have a nice break over Xmas and plan a decent punt after Xmas with someone on your HL

Nicely put, and reflects my position on this matter.

I'll just add that as well as exposing the woman involved and informing other punters, he'd also be appropriately protecting other WGs reputations.

Assuming he's already reviewed her, looking at his reviews he'd only be enthusiastic about returning to see 50% of them, and he seems especially keen on 2 or 3 to the extent that he might be duped or manipulated in the manner he suggests. So either he names her or other punters may wrongly assume it's one of the others.

Offline Paris69

Nicely put, and reflects my position on this matter.

I'll just add that as well as exposing the woman involved and informing other punters, he'd also be appropriately protecting other WGs reputations.

Assuming he's already reviewed her, looking at his reviews he'd only be enthusiastic about returning to see 50% of them, and he seems especially keen on 2 or 3 to the extent that he might be duped or manipulated in the manner he suggests. So either he names her or other punters may wrongly assume it's one of the others.

You're using logic, here. The OP isn't going to name her: It's an attention seeking post as much as anything.
As the old saying goes (the chances of him naming her are) 'slim and non existent; and slim has left town......'
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline s1988

Unfortunately, reading through his previous history, this seems to be his style. Making rash statements that he never backs up with facts. Quite baffling really.  :unknown:

+1

His posting/review style has been questioned a few times. There's no reason for him not to name the WG in question, but based on his past record, I doubt very much he will

Offline Picti

You're using logic, here. The OP isn't going to name her: It's an attention seeking post as much as anything.
As the old saying goes (the chances of him naming her are) 'slim and non existent; and slim has left town......'

You may be right but it's important that we explicitly note the potential implications, and several have  :hi:

Offline Prophet 999

You may be right but it's important that we explicitly note the potential implications, and several have  :hi:

Thank you all. I understand the criticism and some is justifiably so

But my rapid reviews and at times erratic form was masking my mental anxiety. I've struggled with the aftermath

In the fullness of time I will name her

But I need time to deal with this

As for her. I can only rely on karma

I'll see you all hopefully next year

P

Offline Makka124

I understand that issues have been created, but also this person may also rope another individual to a similar situation, which ultimately could have been avoided if you had named the individual in question

Offline Digger1965

Surely the decent thing to do is to name her to protect your fellow punters.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Surely the decent thing to do is to name her to protect your fellow punters.

Yes..... but if named she might get angry and refuse another booking from him.  :rolleyes:

Offline CheeseBoard

Sounds like full on EAS and got burned.

Safest course of action is to avoid all of his prior punts as anyone of them could be a scammer.  Maybe it will affect her trade, maybe not  :unknown:

Bad show for the innocent ones as he has basically thrown them under a bus by not saying who she is  :thumbsdown:

Offline Prophet 999

Sounds like full on EAS and got burned.

Safest course of action is to avoid all of his prior punts as anyone of them could be a scammer.  Maybe it will affect her trade, maybe not  :unknown:

Bad show for the innocent ones as he has basically thrown them under a bus by not saying who she is  :thumbsdown:

PLEASE NOTE:

YES: EAS and taken for all as a result

NO: NONE OF THE LADIES REVIEWED.

There are plenty of WG's who respect the trade. Do not tarnish them with this awful lady

I will name her in time

Please respect my decision

Thank you

Offline Imp8

Hi Prophet,
Very sorry to hear about your circumstances. I don't think the SP is a SCAMMER as such,as far as I can make out.
IMO he got way too close,opened up to her  WAY too much, she saw the opportunity and took it. She knew what she was doing and exploited his vulnerability. I think her morality can be questioned,but then again,she is a Ho.
It's a shit situation to be in. I don't think you should have posted on here unless you were prepared to name the SP. Maybe you should have PMd one of the moderators to see what they would have said,and then taken it ftom there.
You're obviously hurting,and it's been a shit experience,but this post looks more like attention seeking rather than problem solving......Sorry I had to put that on you.

Offline Prophet 999

Hi Prophet,
Very sorry to hear about your circumstances. I don't think the SP is a SCAMMER as such,as far as I can make out.
IMO he got way too close,opened up to her  WAY too much, she saw the opportunity and took it. She knew what she was doing and exploited his vulnerability. I think her morality can be questioned,but then again,she is a Ho.
It's a shit situation to be in. I don't think you should have posted on here unless you were prepared to name the SP. Maybe you should have PMd one of the moderators to see what they would have said,and then taken it ftom there.
You're obviously hurting,and it's been a shit experience,but this post looks more like attention seeking rather than problem solving......Sorry I had to put that on you.

Sorry Imp but I disagree.

Yes I gave too much info but with all due respect when I look back it I was fully exploited.

To the point on the first occasion when I ended it...she text me the very same day to say come see her.

She had by this point realised I was weak and used it.

As soon as she had the last bit of what she needed she went quiet obviously not answering etc etc

It may be attention seeking or just wanting some shoulders to lean on

This forum is to just to lawd our conquests...I thought we could share if deemed appropriate issues

She played me perfectly and without emotion as displayed by her cold approach thereafter

I may be an idiot for being exploited but i restate she knew what she was doing

Indeed she mentioned something about her flatmate .....

And she was always looking over her shoulder every time we left her flat...even late at night....I thought it was strange then but now looking back at it

Why would you be sooo paranoid.....perhaps someone who had suffered the same fate previously....

I don't know

I need to stop responding even it is negative towards me

And take time out

Apologies for the war and piece
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 02:33:29 pm by Prophet 999 »

Offline Shplurgh

This forum is to just to lawd our conquests...I thought we could share if deemed appropriate issues

Exactly. So how about spelling out what the issue was so it's clear what happened. Keep it brief if you want.

All this non-specific beating about the bush is helping noone.

Online Moby Dick

Sorry Imp but I disagree.

Yes I gave too much info but with all due respect when I look back it I was fully exploited.

To the point on the first occasion when I ended it...she text me the very same day to say come see her.

She had by this point realised I was weak and used it.

As soon as she had the last bit of what she needed she went quiet obviously not answering etc etc

It may be attention seeking or just wanting some shoulders to lean on

She played me perfectly and without emotion as displayed by her cold approach thereafter

I may be an idiot for being exploited but i restate she knew what she was doing

Indeed she mentioned something about her flatmate .....

And she was always looking over her shoulder every time we left her flat...even late at night....I thought it was strange then but now looking back at it

Why would you be sooo paranoid.....perhaps someone who had suffered the same fate previously....

I don't know

I need to stop responding even it is negative towards me

And take time out

Apologies for the war and piece
“When I ended it”
Classic EAS, it ain’t a relationship and WG will play on your feelings to get another visit / more money.

If you don’t want to see her anymore just stop. They will keep stringing you along until the well is dry, and then goodbye.
Name and shame - another lesson to us all, punters and WG.

Offline watsey

What does EAS stand for or mean?

Offline poisson

Emotional attachment syndrome I think?

Offline Kool Keef

What does EAS stand for or mean?

In this case it means, 'e Ain't Spilling  :dash:

Offline Wood2017

This thread is the equivalent of starting a fire in the woods and walking away from it lol.

People to some degree will have sympathy for you OP but by not naming the girl you’re not doing anything to prevent her doing similar to anyone else. Unless you think she wouldn’t & she’s just targeted you for any particular reason?

Offline oldmanking

i have to admit i got mixed up with a working girl and her working sister many years ago, ended up all but on the street, out of work, and out of my home.  didnt speak to her for nearly ten years until last year when out the blue we spoke on facebook.  i met up with her but very quickly realised she was still on the same fast buck making mission as before and ended our contact very quickly.  im too old now to go thru that shit again, and its also why i much prefer fbsm over fs.

but if she was still working in a capacity as to what might affect any of you other fellas i'd name her in a flash to save you all the aggro.  so by the OP not doing so with this girl he is risking others making the same mistake as he did.  please, for the sake of those other weak members, name the girl!!

Offline Paris69

PLEASE NOTE:

YES: EAS and taken for all as a result

NO: NONE OF THE LADIES REVIEWED.

There are plenty of WG's who respect the trade. Do not tarnish them with this awful lady

I will name her in time

Please respect my decision

Thank you

Hey Prophet;
I'm not having a 'go'.... That was the focus of my last post to you.

You need to stop thinking Karma will get her back for you: It wont; it doesn't exist. What it will do is keep you hooked on her life and looking too see if something bad has befallen her. Even if it does; it isn't related to your predicament - and it'll not help your mental health.

You need to sort of detox from her. Any connection you have you need to banish. Her FaceBook account/phone number/ even a shirt u used to wear to see her. Burn it. Destroy every connection you have with her.
Admit to yourself you were used, and, you know what, be kind to yourself. Our biological and emotional nature means we are ripe for this kind of stuff.... I can readily admit my last live in SB used me. I'll say this to help you - Money isn't an issue, never ever will be, and she went from renting a bedroom in Surrey (£750pm) to living with me in a seven figure property. She still cheated on me while i was working; and looking back she didnt ever look at me when we had sex. Why? Cos i was way older than her; and she was only with me for one reason....  CASH; in the form of a £5k pm allowance.

I might get flack now for being a muppet; I can live with it. I actually need nothing from anyone. But your post had me thinking: Instead of lining up to bash you; use the forum and posts to say...hey, don't be hard on yourself. Surely supporting someone who is crumbling is what we should do in this instance.
Maybes thats my perspective; but i'm sure many, many others here have felt foolish at times too and realised all they were to the girl they liked was a wallet.

Take a beak my friend. Lick your wounds and, know you have survived while she is still selling her fanny to anyone with a few quid. This situ says nothing about you; but a hell of a lot about her.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 04:04:58 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline $$woody$$

Hey Prophet;
I'm not having a 'go'.... That was the focus of my last post to you.

You need to stop thinking Karma will get her back for you: It wont; it doesn't exist. What it will do is keep you hooked on her life and looking too see if something bad has befallen her. Even if it does; it isn't related to your predicament - and it'll not help your mental health.

You need to sort of detox from her. Any connection you have you need to banish. Her FaceBook account/phone number/ even a shirt u used to wear to see her. Burn it. Destroy every connection you have with her.
Admit to yourself you were used, and, you know what, be kind to yourself. Our biological and emotional nature means we are ripe for this kind of stuff.... I can readily admit my last live in SB used me. I'll say this to help you - Money isn't an issue, never ever will be, and she went from renting a bedroom in Surrey (£750pm) to living with me in a seven figure property. She still cheated on me while i was working; and looking back she didnt ever look at me when we had sex. Why? Cos i was way older than her; and she was only with me for one reason....  CASH; in the form of a £5k pm allowance.

I might get flack now for being a muppet; I can live with it. I actually need nothing from anyone. But your post had me thinking: Instead of lining up to bash you; use the forum and posts to say...hey, don't be hard on yourself. Surely supporting someone who is crumbling is what we should do in this instance.
Maybes thats my perspective; but i'm sure many, many others here have felt foolish at times too and realised all they were to the girl they liked was a wallet.

Take a beak my friend. Lick your wounds and, know you have survived while she is still selling her fanny to anyone with a few quid. This situ says nothing about you; but a hell of a lot about her.

What's SB ?

Offline alpharius

Hey P, thanks for posting, even if it is a bit dramatic and highschool girl like.

Most of us have been burnt I reckon, in civvie land or this hobby.

Take a break, go do other things you enjoy, maybe see a therapist (a good one, preferably male and very sex positive)

But you do us and yourself a disservice by not reviewing and naming her, it damages your credibility when you do eventually do it.

Offline Kool Keef

OP says the WG is a member on here, sounds like the original post was written for her, to let her know how hurt he is, rather than warning his fellow punters to who she is so she can be given a wide berth  :thumbsdown:

Offline chadpitt

Sorry to hear that Prophet 999.

But hookers are only after your money. So pay them as little as possible. It's the only way.

Offline Prophet 999

OP says the WG is a member on here, sounds like the original post was written for her, to let her know how hurt he is, rather than warning his fellow punters to who she is so she can be given a wide berth  :thumbsdown:

I am sorry this is seen as me telling her that I have gone public

And yes credibility is to be gained by naming her

Please give me some time

And yes I know this seems attention seeking

And it is....who else a. I going to share my pain with???

I rely on you to help.me rebuild my mental fortitude

And Paris69...thank you also for your candid thoughts

Like you I lost many many thousands to someone who said they had no money to pay rent, family etc etc

I thank you for your words....all of you ....good words and the harsh ones

Online mr.bluesky

I hope it's a lesson learned and you come back wiser , stronger mentally  and happier  :thumbsup: