Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tingles, Stoke  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

I notice that the website is down. Does anyone know if they've opened up again? I'm just curious, not planning to punt for another month or so. Will be sad if it's closed down. Had so many great times there over the years, and in the sister parlour (formerly known as "Exclusive", latterly "Little Tingles"). They had some great girls in those parlours in the past. I know Little Tingles has been shut for a long time.

Offline Big N

I was just wondering the same, tingles was an old favourite of mine, especially Ellie. I see she's on the rota at infinity Manchester as Sienna,  hopefully tingles will re open soon

Offline garfield

Do they still make you wait in that cupboard?

Offline Stokiedave

Hi guys, I phoned the landline number and it just goes dead so it’s not looking very good. Will try to call past this week and see if there is any sign of life

Offline Southboy

Not been there for a long time. Used to go regularly years ago when it was HE only a run by Kelly. Used to see a girl called Rachel. Best pair of legs i’ve ever seen

Offline Rocket1927

can anyone remember zoe ,  blond

Offline hairymonster

I went a few years back and sat in the cupboard. Thinking back its been a long time since I went there.

Offline richjones

They are closed for good apparently.  It is a shame, I used to be a regular there. I used to see April,  if anyone knows where she is working instead give me a shout. A few of the parlours in Stoke aren't open at the moment as far as I can gather. Divas is the only one I can find open.

Offline Stokiedave

Yeh I called into tingles twice last week and no signs of life. Apart from divas there are a couple of chinese places advertised on vivastreet where the girl changes each week but they arnt parlours where you get a choice.

Offline Markstevens7

Wow, sure its been covered loads of times but there used to be a load of options in that area. Is there really on the one left ?

Offline Fac51

Wow, sure its been covered loads of times but there used to be a load of options in that area. Is there really on the one left ?

At present - yes  :dash:

There are Several Chinese massage parlours....not my bag though

Offline Big N

Have any of the girls from tingles been seen working elsewhere?

Offline Stokiedave

Haven’t seen anyone I recognise on AW etc  , the only shop that is still running is divas in stoke unless I’m wrong. But they have had to close their doors temporarily until June 21st so will have to wait to find out!

Offline Roadster

Adeles is back open.  Went the other day.  Two rough looking birds working.

Offline Generalstockinghead

Went to Adele's earlier, form an orderly Queue! Not for me that... Fired up plan B and had a fun half hour with AnnaGFE