Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Private Pic Trade Service - LDN-WG's  (Read 3829 times)

Ass-Bo

Originally started on the UKP General thread but that got buried under all the topics, so now I am just concentrating on the London area where it will be more beneficial as i am London based. So on this thread you can list your AW Private Pics collection and look to exchange via PM ONLY - do not upload any PG images on forum as stated by Adam!! - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12671.0

NOTE: You must exchange images so BOTH parties BENEFIT from TRADE!

Otherwise the system will not work if people rely on others just to buy and share for free, as they will be constantly out of pocket - SO if more people contribute and exchange, the bigger the trading data base of PG images will become.. Hopefully this will cut down on unnecessary cost on PG's - So essentially if you are looking to buy a PG of a WG that is already listed on here then DON'T - instead buy another WG's PG that is on your hot list and not listed on here and then trade - Now you have 2 sets of galleries for the price of one - and saving you little £££ which all adds up in the end to an expensive hobby. I am sure the WG's on this forum will LOVE this thread..lol

So if you have any collection of PG then feel free to list, If you are unsure how to save images from private galleries then contact me via PM and I will help you out. Please do not bombard the thread with off topic post - keep it short and simple by simply posting your PG collection that you have for trade (as i have listed below) and then members can contact you privately via PM.

>>> NOW Open for Trade :) >>> Here is my list:

Mariann - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Sexy Teacher - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Busty_angel - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Sexy.Cindy - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Ola_Sex - External Link/Members Only - face 2 non PShop pics (may have left - profile gone)

Exotic_Girl - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy (may have left for good - did BB on her last visit to UK)

Newly added to collection courtesy of trade >

Lola Bell - External Link/Members Only - face/body/naked

Oana-sweet - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Stacey-English - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy

Miss Luxury - External Link/Members Only - face/body (similar to profile)

Your Marla - External Link/Members Only - face/body

Christal Sexyy - External Link/Members Only - face/preboobjob/pussy

SWEET SANDRA 69 - External Link/Members Only - body/pussy (may have left - profile active)

Miss-Sexy- - External Link/Members Only - face/pussy (few similar to profile)

Sweet CHANTELLE  - External Link/Members Only - body (similar to profile)

Blonde_hotty - External Link/Members Only - body (similar to profile)

xxxKAMA  - External Link/Members Only  - face/body (similar to profile)

Cute Zoe - External Link/Members Only - face/body

xxxhotamandaxxx - External Link/Members Only - body (may have left - profile gone)

I have the following PG but cannot locate their profile > PM if you have any info on them..

Ginger heaven - face/body  - (fucking fit  - any info on her would be great)

Elena_xxx - face/pussy  - (fucking fit - any info on her would be great)

Independant amber - body

Blonde ivy - face/body

Sharon-22 - pussy/body

Valentina 4u - face/body

Don't waste your money on the following ones as I did! - I did not bother saving them:

Similar to profile pics - Amarry - External Link/Members Only

Fake Pics off the internet - Orgy Girl - External Link/Members Only

PShop pics same as profile - Czech_model - External Link/Members Only (may have left - profile gone)

Ass-Bo

UPDATE: courtesy of trade..

Blonde English Chloe - External Link/Members Only - Face/Semi-Nude

Jessie_Facials4u - External Link/Members Only - Face/Pussy

Maggie21 - External Link/Members Only - No Face/Old Pics Slim Body

Julia007 - External Link/Members Only  - Face/Body

Isabella19 - External Link/Members Only - Face/Body

Bianka - External Link/Members Only - Face/Body

Sexy Suzanne - External Link/Members Only - Face/Body

Offline manobo

Unfortunately the PM facility doesn't appear to work anymore. How does this work now?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Unfortunately the PM facility doesn't appear to work anymore. How does this work now?

You have posted on a thread from 2013, obviously no one was interested in it  :dash:

You need to post more to get the facilities to be able to PM

FlyingBreadMan

You have posted on a thread from 2013, obviously no one was interested in it  :dash:

You need to post more to get the facilities to be able to PM

Leech fail!

Offline manobo

Has the original poster even logged in this year?

Online Jonestown

Has the original poster even logged in this year?

He hasn’t logged in for over four years, i guess his business plan didnt work out so good.