Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy 2 and 4 handed massage, Gumtree - Birchgrove, Swansea  (Read 2014 times)

Offline muffdazzler

External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any further info. Emailed and a red hot pic of a young lady in amazing lingerie and another of a larger young lady massaging, deleted though.

Offline Dougieh

This is guesswork, As an Emily operates from birchgrove which possibly is the lady giving the massage which leaves the other one being Amy poss, new? And gut feeling combining forces as the competition in Swansea for massage is tough. I am busy next week but will try the ‘new one’ solo, as my suspicion is to see if a reply comes back for just a two hand, plus check any extras on offer the following week.

I have been interested in trying Emily for some time but her frankness and opening times point to a non extra meet. Although she states she will go where no other straight salons and spas will venture. Also I have many in Swansea that suit. Here’s her gumtree advert,,,

Offline Outlander64

Good luck with Emily I just got a rather nice massage no extras

Offline muffdazzler

'Both these ladies are way younger looking at the pics than the advertised 38 of Emily. Also the pics, particularly the slim, hotter one are so suggestive more would be on offer.

Offline Outlander64

Muffdazzler can’t you get the pic back from recycle bin I have seen Emily I can let you know if it’s her or give me description

Offline muffdazzler

Unfortunately not as was on an email. If you send an enquiry they will provide. I would say early/mid 20’s for both.

Offline Outlander64

Offline crfc

Link does not work anymore
Just checked, both come up using gumtree app!!!

Offline KTM RIDER

The following Gumtree add is for Amy & Ally

I believe this is Ally?  :yahoo:

Offline Outlander64

These two are nothing to do with Emily I doubt it

Offline muffdazzler

That first pic is one they sent me. Good detective work!