Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Newport?  (Read 991 times)

Offline Discreet_welshman

I remember a few years ago you had a choice of establishments if you just wanted to turn up and take the pick of the day, Sugars in town, Kandi's out on Basseleg Rd, and some other little place I cant remember just off corporation road, oh and not forgetting the Garage..
There now appears to be nothing, Garage is still there but the servicing is not the same even if you do go full MOT...
I have heard of another place but details are sketchy, but its such a dull place now even the decent independant WG's are thin on the ground....

Offline Mil 34

It’s a right shit hole, years ago you had quite a few good places but the last few years they’ve all disappeared.
I used to visit the place on carleon road but I heard the brummie lady who ran it passed away.
There were a few tidy girls working there. There was twins working out of there. But I didn’t punt with them, I choose to go with a different girl( bigger tits) I always regretted that

Offline mrdiamond77

Gone downhill fast. Used to go to Sugar's, Bassaleg Rd, plus Clifton Rd and the previous establishment in Clytha Square. Even seems to be little choice with the indy girls. It's why I stick to Cardiff or Bristol.

Offline iverthickone

Yep, when the Garage was in St Juliens, some of the girls tgere were hot. Great punts a at great price. 

Now a punting ghost town.  A few good indies could clean up if they moved there.

Offline Sticky

I remember Newport went the way of Cantref Gwaelod and disappeared under the waves of the Severn Estuary. Now when you go along the M4 it only shows you nothing where Newport used to be.

Legend has it that on quiet nights through the tunnels you can still hear the sound of junkies vandalising the local shops.

Offline Brewmaster13

The place on Caerleon Road that the Brummie lady ran after she passed away I think her daughter ran it for a while
Brummie lady was a very nice lady

Offline Mil 34

Offline Discreet_welshman

Was the one on Caerleon Rd where you parked up on the main road and went through a gate and worked your way down some steps to the houses? If so I only went once and ended up seeing some Hungarian lass, which was nice...

Offline Mil 34

Was the one on Caerleon Rd where you parked up on the main road and went through a gate and worked your way down some steps to the houses? If so I only went once and ended up seeing some Hungarian lass, which was nice...

It was just up from the shops. Only british girls there when I went.
Can’t remember any steps

Offline Brewmaster13

If I remember correctly just up from the Spar shop or you could park up the hill and walk down the road no steps

Offline KC66

I have seen Charlie, ex garage girls, a number of times in the last two years, one of the best sp’s i have enjoyed seeing  but unfortunately even she has disappeared. She never had a profile and didn’t advertise so have to assume she’s jacked it in.