Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Meganmccann?  (Read 679 times)

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only
Looks nice. Bit away from Cardiff, where I have punted so far (except once in Port talbot).

Offline ammertime

Yeah. Top girl, lives in a shithole though.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Ammertime

APS, I've seen her profile and been tempted myself. If the service is good I can probably put up with a messy gaff

Offline ammertime

Pierced nipples, pierced clit, pretty lady, was a curvy 12/14, and had a great fuck. I wouldn't be put off by her place, and will revisit in 2018.

Offline Steelworker

She looks a good prospect, go for it, APS and review  :thumbsup:

Offline ammertime

I should have done review really but got lazy tail end of 2017, will endeavour to step up to the plate for 2018.

Offline mrdiamond77

Never punted in that area, yet.  She looks nice though.  Good luck APS, if you are going to go ahead with the booking.   :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

Been tempted by the profile recently but if she is a size 14 I'm out.

Offline ampersand

Pierced nipples, pierced clit, pretty lady, was a curvy 12/14, and had a great fuck. I wouldn't be put off by her place, and will revisit in 2018.
Are the profile pics her and are they an accurate representation of what is behind the door? Boobs look great, but i have been disappointed before!

Offline ammertime

Are the profile pics her and are they an accurate representation of what is behind the door? Boobs look great, but i have been disappointed before!
A lot of those photos imo are not of her. They look like model photos, but she's an attractive girl, early 20s, not slim/ not fat, boobs "c" cup. As with most photos on AW they're made to look better than what's waiting in reality.

Offline d137042

What do you mean by messy gaf how bad is it ive been tempted too

Offline ammertime

What do you mean by messy gaf how bad is it ive been tempted too
Hall had no carpet and unpainted. Bedroom carpet looked skanky. Usually just chuck my clothes anywhere but made sure they were draped over the bed end and stayed there! Carpet can't have been that bad cos I remember her being on her knees :D
One or two other things, like avoiding dogshit through the front gate! I commented on that and she said "it wasn't hers" :D
She's got a dog btw!!

Offline Steelworker

Hall had no carpet and unpainted. Bedroom carpet looked skanky. Usually just chuck my clothes anywhere but made sure they were draped over the bed end and stayed there! Carpet can't have been that bad cos I remember her being on her knees :D
One or two other things, like avoiding dogshit through the front gate! I commented on that and she said "it wasn't hers" :D
She's got a dog btw!!

You know how to paint a tempting picture, Ammertime  :D

Offline ammertime

You know how to paint a tempting picture, Ammertime  :D
Wondered what I was letting myself in for when I turned up, but the proof is in the pudding and I'll be back for seconds.

Offline Scott cock

Yes I have too and agree with all the comments about the flat but she was a good fuck!