Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amy Black.... (Colindale)  (Read 1121 times)

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

External Link/Members Only

I travelled all the way from Central London to Colindale to meet Amy...based on the positive reviews here......only to find out that there was 'a double-booking' by her maid.    Amy herself was apologetic about it.....but her 'maid' only offered a 15 minute service slot...way too short (which I declined)....and had a very confrontational attitude.    Obviously she has ZERO RESPECT for the paying customer.

As for Amy herself....to use the word 'athletic' to describe her body....would be correct as in Rugby players are 'athletic'....I thought that her features and physique came across as very ''masculine''.....I can not comment on the services as I did not take up the '15 minute' slot offered.

All in all a very annoying experience to travel so far....and all for nothing.

Offline dubhcarr

dissapointing Nobel One........I see this as a landmark punt but dodgy maid comes up too oftern to take seriously......shame cos Amy takes a deserved negative and consequences.......better luck next time......

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

dissapointing Nobel One........I see this as a landmark punt but dodgy maid comes up too oftern to take seriously......shame cos Amy takes a deserved negative and consequences.......better luck next time......

Thanks Black Friend......yes indeed......Amy was..as I said ...apologetic and polite ...but Colindale is far away to get to for me ...and not a great area...so I was very annoyed.   Also given her decent English I am surprised Amy does not handle calls/texts herself.

Offline SamLP

Seen Amy a few times over the past few years. Her maid can be dodgy and unfriendly. A shame as Amy is a nice girl, but negatives like this one are deserved despite all of that. I told her a few times her maid fucked me about, and she knows that she sometimes does, but it seems she uses her as she can't take calls when she's in bookings. Not good enough though. Having said that, she's a good punt.