Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeyla Kissing - Ilford Curvy Hungarian Milf  (Read 3756 times)

yellowledbetter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 minutes : £50

I will start off with the negative. As had happened with the last reviewer, Leeyla also shortened her time with me. I had booked in for a hour, but when I got there she told me it was a 30 minute booking. I am sure this will be an instant negative for a lot of punters but things actually worked out this way for me, since Leeyla was the perfect 30 minute punt and I didn't need more.

Location : Modern block of flats 5 minute walk from Ilford Station.

Comms: Booked an hour in advance. Maid answered. All smooth.

Girl:  Beautiful older woman. Not as tanned as in pictures. But beautiful curvy body, with a milky flawless complexion. Arse is firm and round, and great pair of meaty thighs. Boobs are a handful and have wonderfully pink nipples.
Eyebrows slightly strange, but she had minimal makeup on and had a nice smile = so perfect for me.

Service: This is where she clinches the positive review.
Her English is poor but she made up for it with an excellent attitude and lots of smiles in everything she did.
I came twice in 30 minutes and there was no awkwardness after the first pop. She cleaned me up, said I should put on some music. And got back to sucking me again. Didn't feel rushed at any point. Popped for the second time.
Her OWO is amazing - she doesn't rush you. Starts off slow and allows for a slow build up into a wet and fast suck session.
Hygiene is also excellent and I enjoyed licking both of her holes.
She also did a mini-lapdance once I put on some music. Does a great job of grinding into my bones.

Offline pumps

I will start off with the negative. As had happened with the last reviewer, Leeyla also shortened her time with me. I had booked in for a hour, but when I got there she told me it was a 30 minute booking. I am sure this will be an instant negative for a lot of punters but things actually worked out this way for me, since Leeyla was the perfect 30 minute punt and I didn't need more.

Comes across as a scam - Or did you arrive late for the appointment?

yellowledbetter

Comes across as a scam - Or did you arrive late for the appointment?

I arrived bang on time.

I think the potential confusion could have been because the maid deals with her bookings and she probably didn't do a great job of communicating to her that I wanted 1 whole hour.

Not white knighting here, but could you elaborate why you think it could be a scam Pumps?

Offline pumps

I arrived bang on time.

I think the potential confusion could have been because the maid deals with her bookings and she probably didn't do a great job of communicating to her that I wanted 1 whole hour.

Not white knighting here, but could you elaborate why you think it could be a scam Pumps?

by cutting punters time down from 60 to 30 she can turn customers around quicker and make more money.

I didn't read the previous review...but you said she had form....

Offline aleveleducated

I think a scam to get £50 every half hour rather than £70 for the hour?  :hi:

yellowledbetter

More wasting people's time than a scam I would say though but I see what you mean.

I guess - if people are interested in seeing her, make sure it's for "short time" as they would say in Thailand. You don't wanna be spending "long time" with EE girls with broken English in the first place. Not sure what I was thinking  :lol:

Offline Honestsaintpaul

I think a scam to get £50 every half hour rather than £70 for the hour?  :hi:

Totally agree ......100% Scam

Glad you're comfortable with it so no harm done .

Offline horsa

now only offering 15 and 30 minutes