Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix club thursday  (Read 1448 times)

Offline jackson1617

Hi londoners,
Can anyone provide any info on the line up on thursday? (size, looks, service)
I know Luiza and izabella are well reported on but not sure about
the other three Sandra, Maria and Camilla.
Would love to do the line up on Friday which looks great  :D :D :D but
unfortunately will only have time on Thursday.

J

Offline nestor

Phoenix Club?
You mean the one in Farnworth? Better ask Max and Paddy
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

exclusive1

Sandra and Maria are Romanian, they seem to come as a double act as they're always scheduled to work at the same time.

Maria - Pretty, petite with large natural tits, early to mid twenties at a guess. Seemed to exhibit some of the well renowned Romanian attitude but warmed up as the party progressed and was attentive and willing. OWO, RO and even offered a finger to aid pop number 3. Not sure about FK/DFK

Sandra - Beautiful, petite girl with a flawless slim toned body, again early twenties. She's pretty new to the party scene so would like to see her again to see how she's progressing, she was a bit shy and reserved but nevertheless always happy and smiling. If she takes notes from Izabella and Luiza then she could be another superstar in the making. OWO, RO, likes sex to be gentle, again not sure about FK/DFK.

Offline jackson1617

Thanks Exclusive that`s a great help, I will give Thursday a go as
it seems at least 4 out of the 5 will be worth punting with and you never
know Camilla may turn out to be alright too.
The place is always full of surprises!!
Still a shame Vera isnt there on Thursday to keep the place buzzing.

dembo200

evening might be good ratio wise for 7pm party.italy v germany

vt

Sandra and Maria are Romanian, they seem to come as a double act as they're always scheduled to work at the same time.

Maria - Pretty, petite with large natural tits, early to mid twenties at a guess. Seemed to exhibit some of the well renowned Romanian attitude but warmed up as the party progressed and was attentive and willing. OWO, RO and even offered a finger to aid pop number 3. Not sure about FK/DFK

Sandra - Beautiful, petite girl with a flawless slim toned body, again early twenties. She's pretty new to the party scene so would like to see her again to see how she's progressing, she was a bit shy and reserved but nevertheless always happy and smiling. If she takes notes from Izabella and Luiza then she could be another superstar in the making. OWO, RO, likes sex to be gentle, again not sure about FK/DFK.

Good info...do stick around!  :thumbsup:

Offline jackson1617

Good info...do stick around!  :thumbsup:
Very good point - do you think Em might put the match on too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If Carlsberg did ....

exclusive1

No problem gents, happy to help.

I did see an advert on TV tonight that got me thinking about Sandra. She definitely has a Mila Kunis type look going on (Jim Beam ad).

Having the football on in the action room would be an excellent idea, doubt the girls would be impressed at having to compete for your attention. Pretty sure I could multi-task in that respect!

Hope you enjoy the party Jackson, that is one seriously hot line up! Don't forget to report back  ;)

Offline jackson1617

No problem gents, happy to help.

I did see an advert on TV tonight that got me thinking about Sandra. She definitely has a Mila Kunis type look going on (Jim Beam ad).

Having the football on in the action room would be an excellent idea, doubt the girls would be impressed at having to compete for your attention. Pretty sure I could multi-task in that respect!

Hope you enjoy the party Jackson, that is one seriously hot line up! Don't forget to report back  ;)

Sandra and Maria both worth seeing exclusive but both still quite vanilla and not in the Luisa/ kasia league. Had a great time oh and report done