Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Fun Massage in Bracknell  (Read 3918 times)

Offline contentguy

Has anyone seen Vicky recently, she’s in Bracknell this week and I’m tempted.
Just put off a bit as comments on here suggest that experiences have varied.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Offline contentguy

Has anyone seen Vicky recently, she’s in Bracknell this week and I’m tempted.
Just put off a bit as comments on here suggest that experiences have varied.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guy

Just wondered, any news on her?  Looks PHAT, sounds ok but varied reviews on here.

Guy

Offline Notmemate

She is bad, avoid. Her face is unattractive to me. Big girl, chubby not for me but others may like that.

Paid for hour. Got there seven was let in at 7:05, used toilet before so started massage at 7:10. She gave me handjob 20 mins in. Was rushed out

Back in car at 7:26. I should of questioned her really.

This pissed me off big time bad experience

Offline berksboy

Always a big no no when pics dont show what she looks like ie in this case no full on front pics so how big is he beer belly ?

Offline switftjake

She is bad, avoid. Her face is unattractive to me. Big girl, chubby not for me but others may like that.

Paid for hour. Got there seven was let in at 7:05, used toilet before so started massage at 7:10. She gave me handjob 20 mins in. Was rushed out

Back in car at 7:26. I should of questioned her really.

This pissed me off big time bad experience
and that was your first post after a year?   ok. you have  exceptional time keeping tho i give you that

Offline Fuzzyduck

Assuming there has been no profile swapping over the years, then I saw Vicky maybe 7 or 8 years ago for FS. She was chubby/out of shape then and early 30s I'd say. OK looking and friendly. Whilst I had a reasonable time, I do remember she tried to cut time short and declined certain, agreed services: anal was included in her price but "dahling, you're too big for me". Whatever.

She has a couple of gaps in her AW feedback history, presumable for life changes/events (e.g. relationship, different job, kids, went home). My guess would be kids and she's now in her 40s and fat. Sill, she had good tits and might have properly trained to do massage. If you manage the time well, and don't let her rush you then she might be a reasonable option. Don't expect a babe, though.

Offline Notmemate

and that was your first post after a year?   ok. you have  exceptional time keeping tho i give you that

Lol I kept forgetting my password. Also didn't want the guy to mistake like me :/