Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany-Sex - formerly called Rebekah-Rodriguez. Any info?  (Read 443 times)

Offline Mrbenn2016

This lady has been off and in AW over the past few years but no reviews. Any one seen her?

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Few image changes and a name changes over the last day or so which is odd.

Offline SpagBull

I saw her at Ramada Birchanger last week, have been meaning to get around to reviewing but have been busy.  Will put one up in the next few days.

It'll be a weak positive.  She's fit, 7/10 face with thick curly hair.  Looks like she's of Greek or Italian origin but speaks with a London accent. 

She had a nice fanny but wouldn't let me lick it.  Oral was covered and just light kissing, no DFK.

Good chat but I didn't visit her for that.

Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline norwichfunseeker

the 4th pic in her gallery is great - that's some lovely tilling in there!

Its like wheres wally!

Offline HappyDays!

Her profile says she won't see you if you're under 18, retired, bisexual/trans, overweight or disabled.

Oh, and don't forget to give her your postcode!

Otherwise, feel free to fill your boots! 

Offline Mrbenn2016

I saw her at Ramada Birchanger last week, have been meaning to get around to reviewing but have been busy.  Will put one up in the next few days.

It'll be a weak positive.  She's fit, 7/10 face with thick curly hair.  Looks like she's of Greek or Italian origin but speaks with a London accent. 

She had a nice fanny but wouldn't let me lick it.  Oral was covered and just light kissing, no DFK.

Good chat but I didn't visit her for that.

Thx for the feed back. Regarding the reluctance of RO that is in her FAQ and was probably one of the reasons I did not see her in the past. The OW and kissing is a bit of a passion killer.