Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very cute Chinese SP in Bedford, last day in Bedford tomorrow sadly  (Read 1097 times)

Online cunningman

You know those cute pics on VS of a slim, pretty girl with big eyes and a rather fake 'skoolie' outfit?

Well, I've just seen the girl.

Called Lulu, touring with Sandy XXX it seems External Link/Members Only.

I'd booked Sandy (and I think I got the woman in the pics - they are a bit flattering and maybe a bit old, facial match was good).
Sandy tried to upsell me to 2 girls 'my sister, much younger, very pretty' but I didn't have the cash and I'm not up to it.

Nor, regrettably, was I up to it when Lulu came in as I was about to get dressed - knackered sweaty mess that I was. I'd asked to meet her but it was a pleasant surprise that she came in to talk.  Or in fact try to sell me 30 minutes with her then and there.  She was indeed lovely and could possibly be Sandy's daughter.  Maybe I just turned down a mum and daughter bucket list item.  These women speak some English but not very much, so they clearly have an assistant somewhere.

Anyway - this has been a public service announcement, bordering on fluffy touting.  Can't be a review because I didn't shag her but I am tempted to go tomorrow.

I'll get around to a review of Sandy at some point.

Offline LEOJONTY

Looks like we have missed her. How was sandy then?