Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any body seen Roms Group by Watford Flyover?  (Read 356 times)

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only

:hi:  They all look really good BUT my spidersense is saying BS BIG TIME the adress given is in that flash block of flats by the fly over on ring road

One seems to try to get us to think she is british... Sandra all look like theve the jugs I like but heho Roms the ervice I last got from one I wished Id wanked ;) ;)

Just seen the reveiws which added automatically so poor sods have already wasted there hard cash and cocks on these thanks lads for takeing one  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:05:51 am by GreyDave »

Offline Bornslippy

Shame those bodies are wasted....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Shame those bodies are wasted....

Indded! if she/they could mange to get her customer services to the right grade she/they could clear up!, but all their doing is reinforcing the Rom's are shite notion:(..

That "Busty nichole", anyone got as many staright negs as she has?..

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 04:26:28 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Steve2

:hi:  They all look really good BUT my spidersense is saying BS BIG TIME the adress given is in that flash block of flats by the fly over on ring road

One seems to try to get us to think she is british... Sandra all look like theve the jugs I like but heho Roms the ervice I last got from one I wished Id wanked ;) ;)

Just seen the reveiws which added automatically so poor sods have already wasted there hard cash and cocks on these thanks lads for takeing one  :hi: :hi:

8 review(s) found for Busty_Nicolle linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative)