Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Georgie Grayson?  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Bloodymary

External Link/Members Only

Seems a new comer to AW but I’m tempted to TOFT her as I love a submissive girl especially one where Anal is an option.   

Offline Nickoname1

I saw the profile but I was put off by her spreadsheet (in free gallery) outlining what you can or can't do depending on which level she thinks you deserve to be at. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

She also says she isn't meeting.

Good luck if you do TOFTT, though. Let us know which level you get to  :lol:

Nicko

Offline Bloodymary

I saw the profile but I was put off by her spreadsheet (in free gallery) outlining what you can or can't do depending on which level she thinks you deserve to be at. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

She also says she isn't meeting.

Good luck if you do TOFTT, though. Let us know which level you get to  :lol:

Nicko

Will do Nicko.  Will see if I can take one for the team

Offline jimbobted

Intriguing. Don't like those tits though, and it looks like she's a big girl which is off-putting too.

Offline Smithchrissmith

She’s been on my HL a while but I’ve assumed she doesn’t and won’t be available to meet.... looks like someone making money from content only.

Good luck and keep us posted as I’d love to meet her if available.

Offline J198

Yeah I'm interested in seeing her too it says she's not meeting now but I plan to when that changes.

Offline g00dfella

I have exchanged a few messages with her in anticipation of changes on the 17th, however note that she's added to her profile now requiring full name, mobile number and a photo. I'm guessing that M.Mouse burner phone and a picture of Brad Pitt probably isn't what shes looking for so shes off the HL for me !

Offline belamy85

External Link/Members Only

Seems a new comer to AW but I’m tempted to TOFT her as I love a submissive girl especially one where Anal is an option.

Sorry... Am I missing something here. She's advertising as a Domme. Indeed you have to address her as 'Miss' if you contact her... Unless she's completely changed her profile since you originally posted the link. ???