Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maltings naturist spa - Welwyn  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only

Not a review, because I walked.

More of a 'heads up', I realise the things that made me walk, may not bother anyone else. However, I wish I had known, what I know now, before I had made the journey.

They are based on a trading estate with a lot of car workshops. Their allocated parking is one side of the yard, and the entrance is the other side. Its clear when I was watching that everyone on the estate knows what happens (at the spa) so not for those if discretion is required walking across the large yard/car park. As a few of the guys give the 'knowing nod' to each other when a punter arrives (not so much of a problem for me).

My main issue is with the 'spa' itself. It's positively filthy inside the building, very dirty, including what I saw of the massage rooms. There was no way I could have 'relaxed' in that envoiroment, my standards are not unrealisticly high.

I made my excuses and left.

To be fair the girls may be lovely, but I didnt stay to find out.

Online scutty brown

counts as a negative review to my eye.

Offline surya2k

Looks like they working on improvements, according to website.

Friday 28/02/2020
Over the coming months we will be undertaking major improvements at the Spa. We will be relaying the hallway floor and re-carpeting both the hallway and therapy rooms. We will also be repainting the whole premises throughout and adding a purpose built luxury Tantra room. We also hope to sort out the parking as this, at times, can be a problem. These improvements will take some time and may cause some disturbance, although they will be kept to the minimum. We hope you can bear with us while the is is undergoing but we can reassure you the benefits will be amazing.

John

Offline MassageBloke

Preferred this place when it was in its original location, Baldock. You often had mixed-sex users, I had a couple of enjoyable encounters in the Spa area with a female user. If it was quiet, you could enjoy one of the masseuses in the spa area as company before moving to the Massage room. Ample opportunity for pre-massage closeness. It was an old building with  a nice atmosphere.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cervixbanger

Preferred this place when it was in its original location, Baldock. You often had mixed-sex users, I had a couple of enjoyable encounters in the Spa area with a female user. If it was quiet, you could enjoy one of the masseuses in the spa area as company before moving to the Massage room. Ample opportunity for pre-massage closeness. It was an old building with  a nice atmosphere.
It was indeed much better at the original Baldock venue. That closed because the ground floor snooker club were refused an alcohol licence and were uneconomic without it. Site was sold for housing development I think. Haven't been to the new venue for several years.

Offline noutathome

Who couldn't forget Thandi and her mate?!

Offline bobby1973

Who couldn't forget Thandi and her mate?!

you have as there is no review on here   :thumbsdown:

Offline MassageBloke

Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac