Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Blow Jobs in Bham !  (Read 1739 times)

Offline BCFC

This is only my second post so go easy on me !
Having punting the most popular girls in Bham over the last year thought this would be an interesting topic.
In my opinion the girls at Masshouse win.  Jennys  the best I've had and Sandy close second.
Kate and Lisa the two Polish girls who were here for a while gave great Oral. Kate in particular great Deep Throat.
Pola what can I say saw her few times. Stunning and great service but don't think she gives great oral. Samantha her flat mate gives better Oral in my opinion.
I realise this personal opinion. Sorry for no links guys not sure how to include them.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've you can put up with the gargling and noises juices Lucy is good cim optional and great body for 40 plus year old lady

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Give this one a go :

External Link/Members Only

..S...
Wow what a woman, I think I might go dressed as Henry the 8th for some period play !

Dodo

Wow what a woman, I think I might go dressed as Henry the 8th for some period play !
Yea, can see what you mean.

Offline dboy74

Give this one a go :

External Link/Members Only

..S...

Not sure she has a good side but if she has the overhead one from the nearest spy satellite definitely isn't it!  :rolleyes:

Dodo

I mean really, how much would she have to pay you to give her a good seein to. I might, just might do it for £200 if I could witness her giving it a good scrub clean beforehand  :vomit:

Offline dboy74

Well she does look like Anne Boleyn.....after the beheading  :rolleyes: