Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Pakistani X - Holborn. No response  (Read 1604 times)

Online Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been able to book her? Tried whatsapp, text, calling, different numbers and never a repsonse.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She looks good! Might try and contact.

Offline Bumbl3

Profile looks very similar to the one i was asking about

Also asian also around the same price range.

Offline xela1990

Anyone been able to book her? Tried whatsapp, text, calling, different numbers and never a repsonse.

Avoid. She is dodgy and a bad service provider. other punters went to see her and she got negative reviews
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bumbl3

Avoid. She is dodgy and a bad service provider. other punters went to see her and she got negative reviews

This is based on which review?
Did she have a previous profile? Any links?
Have you met this sp before?

Offline xela1990

This is based on which review?
Did she have a previous profile? Any links?
Have you met this sp before?

Check indian thread on london.. a guy went to see her and posted a few lines. I wanted to go see her but after seeing the post decided just to not go.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 07:33:49 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Check indian thread on london.. a guy went to see her and posted a few lines. I wanted to go see her but after seeing the post decided just to not go.
Is there a reason you haven't made any meaningful contributions to the site by way of reviews? you ask an awful lot of questions and it's obvious you punt.   :unknown:

Offline xela1990

Is there a reason you haven't made any meaningful contributions to the site by way of reviews? you ask an awful lot of questions and it's obvious you punt.   :unknown:

I have n t punted in over 6 months but as soon as I go I will write a review

Offline LondonPunt

Whatsapp Messages never go through.

But yes she's definitely a looker, the British Indian/Pakistani girls always are.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have n t punted in over 6 months but as soon as I go I will write a review
You've been here 4 years so why no reviews prior to 6 months ago.

Online Ron89

Saw all those replies and got excited. Silly me.