Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca on BlueMonday.  (Read 1002 times)

Online hawai5o

45+ on adultwork asking£200+ and seemingly getting it ,and a surge of £600 an hour punting with more than one agency. Out of curiosity ,this girl got my attention for a while looking at her photos External Link/Members Only

Very similar in height and looks ,body build to Parissa ex HAD and MK before she disappeared in 2018.
Any thoughts ??

Online hawai5o

Offline Fuzzyduck

Online hawai5o

That's the one . The predictive texting on this device does it.

Online boardyhell

heard she had settled down with a punter
body wise looks the Same
face looks slimmer
seen her many times ,no holes barred

Offline Malvolio

I think the body is a bit slimmer than Parissa (although she may have lost some weight / muscle tone) - height is spot on.  Parissa would be mid-thirties by now, but you can't trust agencies to give an accurate age.

Can't really tell if it's Parissa without a face picture or booking her - and £600 an hour isn't going to get me to TOFFT.

Online hawai5o

Was seeing Parissa on and off at HOD Queens Gate and at LMP parties for many years before she disappeared in 2018 . She really was one of my favourite WGS  . THE Body ,the smooth skin,.. hygiene and fresh smell always turned me on .Not much of a talker but she always sucked like a hoover .Loved rimming and licking her clean 2 holes .That said, there's no way I would pay £600  for an hour with her.

Been looking for a Polish girl similar or close enough to Parissa without much success at reasonable  prices,  but the search goes on  .

Met Curvy Ana or Sensual Laura on adultwork few years ago ,now based in Reading  but it's too far for me and it reminded me a bit of  Parissa on a heavier scale .

Online hawai5o

heard she had settled down with a punter
body wise looks the Same
face looks slimmer

I always thought she was settled down with someone when I first met her back in 2012 .

She was friends with Polish Isabella  another LMP party girl ..

Online hawai5o

Just about getting over some health issues  and I thought about a Tall ,Blonde ,fit girl to tempt me back .

Going down memory lane looking for any recent info on Parissa??.