Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXIS_20, Marylebone - Stay Away  (Read 985 times)

Offline Gmax.2000

Link:
External Link/Members Only
and

In a nutshell, terrible service and terrible attitude.
Stay away if you don’t want to waste your money.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate, you've spent enough time on the site to know what a review should contain and this comes nowhere near.

Have a look her for future reference. - External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Link:
and

OK, but what actually happened:unknown:

We get that you're angry, and it's good that you (attempted to) post a review - but you need to get past the frustration and provide details. That's what this forum is based on.
How were the comms, pre-meet? What was her attitude like when you arrived? Did it improve as the meet went on. Is it the girl in the photos? What services were discussed, and what did she provide. How is your personal hygiene? Etc; etc

If you're new to punting, in addition of daviemac's helpful link above, please read through this carefully:
It's been compiled by experienced punters over several years. It was my bible when I started  :hi:

{edit: Also, did you consult the earlier reviews on this WG: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18099}
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 01:56:02 pm by PLeisure »

Online tantraman

Whenever this one pops up, I like to sum her up with esrtwhile Holland's astute words ...

”She looks ver hot but she is a useless romanian. Bottom line.”

... bottom line, indeed :music:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OK, but what actually happened:unknown:

We get that you're angry, and it's good that you (attempted to) post a review - but you need to get past the frustration and provide details. That's what this forum is based on.
How were the comms, pre-meet? What was her attitude like when you arrived? Did it improve as the meet went on. Is it the girl in the photos? What services were discussed, and what did she provide. How is your personal hygiene? Etc; etc

If you're new to punting, in addition of daviemac's helpful link above, please read through this carefully:
It's been compiled by experienced punters over several years. It was my bible when I started  :hi:

{edit: Also, did you consult the earlier reviews on this WG: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18099}
He may be new to punting but he isn't new to the site. He's been very active on here for the last 12 months, more than enough time to get the feel of the place and to have read other reviews and know what's expected.   

Offline Liverpool

Link:
and

Was it on the basis of the awful photoshopping that you went to see this girl?

Offline HERTSBLUE

Complete with Michael Jackson's nose :lol:

Online tantraman

Was it on the basis of the awful photoshopping that you went to see this girl?

... à la ...

I've also just spotted that the WG in the ALEXIS_20 AW profile seems to have gone back to the original ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... albeit with her typically overdone photoshop nonsense :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Bearing in mind PMG's sleuthy tattoo spotting, it also seems that the original Alexis's characteristic tattoos on the back on one hand and around one upper thigh have been cleverly cropped. Anyway, the face, despite the crazy photoshop, does seem in keeping with the original WG ... not that this matters much, as I suspect this one remains .. cue: erstwhile Holland - ”She looks ver hot but she is a useless romanian. Bottom line.”