Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliv 4 U  (Read 590 times)

2 review(s) for Oliv 4 U Xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blackpool Rock

This girl has been in my HL for a while as I tend to go for slim petite girls, normally based in Preston so when she appeared in Blackpool between Xmas and NY I had to book her.
Decided to go for the 15 minute pump and dump at £40 as I wasn't 100% sure about this girl, the AW feedback mainly looks to be bollocks to me with most reviewers only having reviewed a few girls and not many names that jump out as being reputable girls who are well reviewed etc however there was a positive on here indicating she was genuine which swung it for me.

Comms were initially good, i'd e-mailed asking for her postcode which she gave then she confirmed it was a flat with no security / reception rather than a hotel / guest house.
I drove the mile or so down to the postcode to check out parking etc and managed to get a space so decided to call her there and then, apparently it was a quiet day for punting and she answered the phone straight away saying she was available now.
She quoted a building number and then confused things by saying there was a guest house opposite called XYZ, possibly a language barrier but the impression was that she was staying at the XYZ building so that's where I went, fortunately this guest house looked closed and she had asked me to give her a call when I was stood outside so she could come and let me in.
So I called her and waited to be let in then stood there for a couple of minutes starting to think "I must look like a punter waiting to be let in" at which point I get a call from her saying she was on the other side of the street. I crossed the road and thankfully there wasn't many people around at which point she let me in quite quickly, bit of a discussion about the confusion which I laughed off.

She immediately apologised about the flat she had rented saying it looked much better in the pictures but she had already paid so had to stay there for a few days, it looked like a total dump from the street as if the front door had been put through at some point and been boarded up but the actual room wasn't too bad and i've punted in worse.

Got the money out of the way and straight down to business, she was wearing a lovely tight short dress which showed off her slim figure, it had a zip at the back to undo it and she turned around asking me to unzip her which always gives me a bit of a buzz, for some reason it seems quite sensual.
Dress removed and no big shocks, some stretch marks indicating she has had kids but nothing off putting or too obvious.
I did subscribe to her PG and there are a few face pics on there but she is wearing quite large sunglasses in them, PG pics persuaded me to see her but in person she's neither a looker or a shocker, not as good as the PG leads you to believe but something about her eyes which are a bit hypnotic / scary.
Personality wise I couldn't fault her as she was smiling; friendly; bright & bubbly and easy to talk to so no awkward silent moments.

Got a small amount of basic kissing which I wasn't too bothered about as I was only there to empty my sacks then I suggested some oral on me, she got a condom and I asked whether she did OWO which is listed on her profile but she said she doesn't as it's safer for both of us.
OW was OK for a bit then decided to get on with the sex, she lay on her back and I decided to get a better look of her pussy plus a couple of fingers inside her, in one of her main pics where she has a blue dress on her labia look quite large which I personally like and they were a reasonable size but not as large as I was hoping, had they been larger I would have gone down on her which I rarely do and in the end i'm glad I passed on dining at the Y which will be clear in a bit.
Sex in mish then legs over shoulders before finishing quite quickly in doggy, fairly vanilla but that's my normal routine these days and it was a 15 minute quickie anyway.
She passed me tissues / wipes to wrap the condom etc and I couldn't help but notice there were a few dark marks on the tissue which I believe to have been flecks of blood so basically she was on and still working presumably with a sponge. Personally I don't think girls should work when it's the TOM or at least warn you about it and I wonder if she would have raised this if I had decided to go down on her, doubtful which is why I was relieved I didn't.
Decided not to flag this but get out and get home then shower straight away but before leaving I asked to wash my hands which was fine however I was told there was no hot water as the boiler was broken.

Now many would score this as a negative and i've been mulling this over for a couple of weeks now but decided to review as neutral -
The flat was a bit naff but she knew this and said she had already identified a better venue for future Blackpool incalls so she got caught out here and recognised it so I can forgive her this.
Working while she is on is a negative.
Body wise she is positive.
Looks wise she is neutral bordering negative
No French kissing or OWO which are listed is a negative
Personality wise she was positive and I can't fault her at all here, this alone probably drags the punt from a negative to a neutral.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks F&B I have a habit of copying links and forgetting to paste them  :unknown:

Online frankc

I had a similar experience with Classy-Olivia in Preston. Great looking girl ,killer body, couldn't really fault the punt apart from a little spec of blood on the condom mid shag. She swore blind it wasn't hers and there wasn't any obvious signs of her being on  but, I didn't fancy shagging her after that so finished up whipping off the johnny and finishing with a BJ.

I gave her a neutral more for the pissing me about outside her flat,and the fact that she had the plumbers in.... Probably shagged loads of girls that were on the blob and not realised it.