Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Calm and relaxing massage Aylesbury  (Read 4088 times)

Dellboy

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been here. Can't find anything on search.
......also never seems to answer her phone

Offline Lema

If that's the same Pippa that's getting married today! She won't have her phone on , will she !!!  :lol: :D

Dellboy

If that's the same Pippa that's getting married today! She won't have her phone on , will she !!!  :lol: :D
:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline LEOJONTY

Phoned her after 4 pm. She asked me to call on the hours of working. Will try again. Sounds extras available

Dellboy

Have discovered she has another advert. Pippa and this girl are the same person.
External Link/Members Only

Offline switftjake

Sounds promising from the advert. I've emailed. Will try calling when I have another sim.

Leo, did you call back in work hours (what times does she work?)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:58:47 pm by switftjake »

Offline magic tongue

Seen the ad that's Penny, also advertises as fingertip massage, well known and good.

Offline LEOJONTY

Seen the ad that's Penny, also advertises as fingertip massage, well known and good.

Have you seen her. A review would be welcomed.

Offline switftjake

Good spot. Plenty of gallery pics. Not my cuppa tea personally.

Offline gwilliam

I have seen her  !! very average in every way !!!

Dellboy

I have seen her  !! very average in every way !!!

Why not do a review for the benefit of the forum members??

Offline likey

Mixed reviews on this one. Not from me, have to say one of the better ones I've seen.
I'm new so not sure how to do a review, although I have posted about her in a standard post. Anyway, got everything I wanted and more. Overall very good, I would say if you like sensual, with plenty of proper good old fashioned snooging whilst getting a hand job, plus if you like to finger a pussy, which she let me do, then it's for you. Would admit average looking but body is very good, attitude was good when I was with her.
Have fun.