Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy massage in Gao spa, Canary Wharf  (Read 635 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Massage parlour's licence fight after 'staff offered sexual services to customers'

A masage parlour near Canary Wharf faces being stripped of its licence after staff were caught offering sexual services to customers, a report says.

One undercover investigator was led into a red-painted room at Gao Medical Healthcare in Limehouse, where he was allegedly offered a “happy ending” for £20 or a “body on body” service for £45.

The Asian masseur, who was dressed in heels, tights and a black dress, also told the investigator that he had a “nice bum” and — when he rejected the offer — said her friend would “really like” him, it is claimed.

The allegations come in a report to Tower Hamlets council, which will consider banning the spa from carrying out special treatments such as massages, acupuncture and reflexology.

The spa, which has been run by Na Gao, 44, since 2012, first came under scrutiny in April 2014, when a customer complained to the council that it was “operating as a brothel”. Visits by undercover officers revealed staff were offering “services of a sexual nature”.

During a visit at lunchtime on June 20 last year, an investigator was offered “extra services” of a “hand relief £30 or body-on-body” after a 30-minute massage. On another visit three days later, an officer said he was offered a “happy ending” by a masseuse in a short dress and heels after a back-and-shoulder massage. He wrote in a witness statement: “I asked what this was and she simply replied, ‘Yes? No?’ I declined but asked her how much the extra service would cost and she replied ‘twenty, you try?’ I declined once again.”

On January 24, Ms Gao admitted breaching licence conditions at Thames magistrates’ court, including allowing the premises to be used by prostitutes. She was ordered to pay more than £1,000 in fines and costs.

But two months later, the council sent in another investigator who says he was led upstairs to a room with a massage bed, black blinds and “soft background music” and offered sexual services, which he declined. Ms Gao said she was unaware of the alleged activity.

Councillors are due to decide on the parlour’s licence next Tuesday.