Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen any of the following croydon based girls  (Read 972 times)

Offline LLPunting

Dammmmnnn BM, just grab a double ton and try a triple header to celebrate England going through.

I reckon you could double drill your boys home with each of those curvy ladies.  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Dammmmnnn BM, just grab a double ton and try a triple header to celebrate England going through.

I reckon you could double drill your boys home with each of those curvy ladies.  :thumbsup:

Im doing it for my pleasure i could give zero fucks about england going through. But im just hoping someone may of seem them or has info that will save ne from driving to that shit hole Croydon

Offline king tarzan

I am sure I have seen adultworks profile in the past for independent real hot blonde and it was shit feedback..
I think she was around feltham/hounslow area..or slough..

( the 3rd link )
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:44:02 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

I am sure I have seen adultworks profile in the past for independent real hot blonde and it was shit feedback..
I think she was around feltham/hounslow area..or slough..

( the 3rd link )

Ok thanks for that info KT  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Im doing it for my pleasure i could give zero fucks about england going through. But im just hoping someone may of seem them or has info that will save ne from driving to that shit hole Croydon

Well, I guess you have some free time now that Neymar has theatrically rolled out of the tournament. :D  Anyway, I digress.

I remember seeing Busty Tanned English Blonde's pics before and briefly looked into it. Can't seem to retrace my steps but she seems to have different phone numbers and moves around the south east. The pics here put me right off. I can imagine she is closer to 40 or older.
External Link/Members Only

As for the other two, I can imagine a really hot, filthy 2-girl, but then can also imagine being ripped off by some cold bitches. The poster seems to manage a number of profiles, and the gut says rip off is the more likely scenario. However they don't call it a punt for nothing. Best of luck.
External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Yeah, likewise.  Every time I'm tempted by a new face from that part of town I fail to go because I remember what a dismal place it is.  That said I've dragged my sorry butt to many a grott-pit in London in the search for decent cheap shags yet the thought of Croydon just makes my skin crawl.  It's got to be better than Blackhorse Road right or Wood Green?

Yeah, likewise.  Every time I'm tempted by a new face from that part of town I fail to go because I remember what a dismal place it is.  That said I've dragged my sorry butt to many a grott-pit in London in the search for decent cheap shags yet the thought of Croydon just makes my skin crawl.  It's got to be better than Blackhorse Road right or Wood Green?

Croydon =shit hole
Blackhorse road =  shit hole

But the area i refuse to go for punting is harlesden, i dont fancy getting shot or stabbed while coming out of a punt :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you go by train to East Croydon and meet a girl who's staying in one of the hotels nearby, you can forget temporarily where you are. Do the deed then get the fuck out of there.
Forget driving. It's always so slow, and it gives you too much time to look out the window and reflect on where you're going.

Offline LLPunting

Croydon =shit hole
Blackhorse road =  shit hole

But the area i refuse to go for punting is harlesden, i dont fancy getting shot or stabbed while coming out of a punt :lol:

Oh fuck!  Harlesden!  I'd blotted that experience...  that's like PTSD, jeezus, thanks for taking me back mate!  :diablo:

Offline LLPunting

If you go by train to East Croydon and meet a girl who's staying in one of the hotels nearby, you can forget temporarily where you are. Do the deed then get the fuck out of there.
Forget driving. It's always so slow, and it gives you too much time to look out the window and reflect on where you're going.

All transport modes to Croydon are slow enough that you can't avoid contemplating "Why Croydon?".  Even the tram operators are driven into coma by the prospect.
Sadly a lot of the tempting women are 10-20 mins walk from the station.   That's a lot of miseryville to walk through.   :(

All transport modes to Croydon are slow enough that you can't avoid contemplating "Why Croydon?".  Even the tram operators are driven into coma by the prospect.
Sadly a lot of the tempting women are 10-20 mins walk from the station.   That's a lot of miseryville to walk through.   :(

PREACH, my last croydon punt was in the infamous hotel near east croydon. Attempted a punt this weekend in croydon only for the prossie to say something has come up after we agreed  the time :thumbsdown: