Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianna Desire and Sexy Zara Hot - single then duo (Bracknell)  (Read 1460 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5008331) (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5408345) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LkyPnt_69

My brief review of a recent meet out in Bracknell during March 2022.

With a few hours to kill I settled in for a return visit to Lianna after a couple of years abscence.
Both are rarely on AW so apologies for lack of links. Both are well reviewed and you have to be lucky they are around when you need to make a deposit.

Comms were great and settled in for a two hour session - first hour with Lianna and then second with both Lianna and Zara.

Arrived easily after some delays on SW trains. Apartment was easy to find in a block of serviced apartments. Very discrete and no dramas.
Go to the flat and was greeted by L in some sexy underwear. After a quick snog and exchange of £ I derobed and hit the shower to freshen up. Once outside it was game on.
With just a towel on I exited the shower to more kisses, dfk and fondeling of the delights…..Lianna is an ample lady with curves in all the right places, she’s not a skinny model so if you like a real woman she knows how to kiss and get the blood flowing. My towel easily fell to the floor and allowed east hand access for L. Dropping to her knees she proceeded to take me with her mouth with plenty of eye contact, moans and giving my hands freedom to run through her hair and over her ample breasts. On to the edge of the bed for more sucking before I fully laid down for some lingum action. Fingers were allowed to explore L as she massaged me to an engorged red state…….L couldn’t wait any longer and told me she had to jump on and get me inside her….WOW…..wet, tight and beautiful as she rode me. The vibrator came out to enhance her pleasure before she begged to be fucked doggy.
Who am I to disappoint.
Doggy, mish, back to doggy, more riding and then back to mish to finally expend round 1……full clean up with a quick glass of water to recover…..then came the knock at the door.
In walks Zara, tall, blond, stacked and a wonderful specimen of a woman to complement Lianna’s dark complexion and shorter stature. Zara wasted no time in jumping on the bed and planting a deep kiss on my lips. L keep teasing me back to hardness so I stood up and allowed both access……each alternating kissing and sucking me back to full potential…..Zara then wanted to get some action. Time to suit up and lay down to get ridden….L positioned herself close for some tongue action while the shaved blond slowly fucked me……..then it’s all of a blur as Zara got on all fours and allowed me to taste the pleasure before some deep doggy while L continued to work on her pussy with the vibe (aided by my fingers)……this went on for a while and realised round 2 would need some help. So both lay on the bed as I kneeled over them: being sucked and wanked to completion while my hands explored both wet pussies…….a bit of a regular cum on body to finish and I was spent.

Lots of kisses and cuddles to end with a final shower to freshen up for the journey home.

Huge thumbs up on my side. Will see them both individually and collectively again if travel schedule permits and they are in town.

If there was a downside there wasn’t a huge amount of girl on girl if that’s what you like (I don’t) but there were plenty of other positives and everything below the belt was very happy.

Cost was £390 for the session.

Offline casio38

Have seen both girls in a Duo and had a great time, with a bit more girl on girl then you had it seems. Would like to see them again in Duo or possibly just Zara herself.

Thanks for the review.