Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks like Leila Desire is back as Lianna Desire Maidenhead  (Read 1489 times)

Offline cunningman

Now:https://www.adultwork.com/5008331 or External Link/Members Only

Was: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At least I think so.  Can anyone confirm?

25 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice spot! I tried looking for her just before Xmas but her old profile disappeared.

Seeeing as she’s in Maidenhead should this be moved to SE England?

Offline cunningman

Not sure why the numeric link in the post isn't working from the cut and paste, the name link is working and  External Link/Members Only does work directly.

But yeah, she's moved already.

Offline alotbsol6969

Great spot OP  :thumbsup:
The photos are certainly her and the wording on the profile is similar to her last one so no reason to assume it isn't her.
Great to have her back, she's the only the 2nd WG I've seen twice and would probably see again. Never done a FR as both times I've seen her she's vanished within a week and then appeared a month later somewhere else in the county (would have been a positive both times though)

Offline MrFritz

She was a good punt when i saw her last - some time ago in Crowthorne. Shame she's moved further out of my area

Offline Pushmybuttons

I’ve seen her a couple of times and she was a good punt.

Interestingly. She doesn’t have penetration ticked on her list of likes.  Probably an oversight, as she used to this. But it’s not referred to in her profile at all.

Offline Murray Mint

I saw Lianna (as Leila) two years ago in Crowthorne. As I recall her English wasn't very good so conversation was a bit stilted and that put me off returning. However, she was enthusiastic and probably one of the most attractive WGs I've seen in recent years. I'll certainly consider seeing her again if she's here long enough.

Offline alotbsol6969

Interestingly. She doesn’t have penetration ticked on her list of likes.  Probably an oversight, as she used to this. But it’s not referred to in her profile at all.

Oh yeah, no French kissing ticked either. Anyone who's seen her will know why that seems odd, she snogs your face off from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave.