Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nic___x Edinburgh  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one a few times up here and decided to give her a go. Initial comms were fine. Agreed a meet time and duration, then 40 minutes before kick off I get a text telling me that her friend is available (probably this one External Link/Members Only). The text also asks me to leave positive feedback before we've met....

I text her back to ask if we're still on and she said yes. 5 minutes later I get another text telling me I can only have half the booking time agreed. I decided not to go ahead as what's on offer was not what's agreed and to be frank it sounds like there'll be guys queuing around the block, as she's "busy". She's Fountainbridge way.

Now it appears I'm a timewaster. The irony  :rolleyes:

It's a shame as she looks hot but the scatty profile should have been my first red flag, along with the recent price increase, never mind the rest.

Anyone actually managed to see her?

Offline TKovac

Lucky escape mate.  Just putting up a review sits somewhere between  a negative and a neutral
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dilligaf

Tried calling her during her "available" times but all went straight to answering machine. I called her friend "leggygeorgie" too and it just rung out. Pretty glad it did after I decided to search both of them up here and they weren't too well-received.

Shame because they are hot as fuck!