Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super skinny Leicester  (Read 5783 times)

Offline R125

Hi guys,

This may have been covered before but the recommendations aren't valid anymore as the topic is dated.

What are the slimmest in Leicester or a bit further. I'm talking even skinnier than Jeen so size 4 to 6.  :dance:

I know about about Jessy BM but ideally around 20-25.  :yahoo:

Offline bobbygee

I've read Karina in Leicester is super skinny with no tits!  External Link/Members Only

Offline R125

Offline gbyld87

This one appears to be pretty skinny, especially in the VS photos.    I haven't visited, but she did text back.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 11:11:43 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline R125

Offline Heavy_Cream

I've not been to this place, Aroma at Barwell, but would this lady suffice?

🙂

Offline R125

Offline gbyld87

This one offers BB.  :scare:

To be fair, her AW likes list is all kinds of fucked up so not sure I'd trust it either way.  I asked her outright if she offered BB via text and she stonewalled me.  So non-the-wiser really.

Offline R125

Just texted now to check I hadn't got my wires crossed and she said bare and finish in pussy was going to 40 extra  :vomit:

I said you might get pregnant and she said she had a pil, guessing she meant the pill.

:vomit:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:02:53 pm by R125 »

Offline gbyld87

Just texted now to check I hadn't got my wires crossed and she said bare and finish in pussy was going to 40 extra  :vomit:

I said you might get pregnant and she said she had a pil, guessing she meant the pill.

:vomit:

Good work - nothing can replace actual first-hand evidence with these lot.  I'm always amazed how many offer it if you just ask, which suggests they outright don't understand the risks, or don't value their own health or yours.

Offline gbyld87

Only other one i've noticed really is this girl: External Link/Members Only

Not stick thin, but the photos of her on the bed make her look very slim.  Again i've not paid her a visit as the ad is new, but looks genuine from a glance.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 10:08:22 am by gbyld87 »

Offline R125

Had a nightmare with this one. Sent WhatsApp pictures and seemed genuine. Asked which services and confirmed would stay 15 and may see again straight after for another 15.

Everything good but then when I called to confirm time, she said do you really think I am going to do all of that in 15 minutes. Typical Rom attitude and so I hung up.

Let me know if you or anybody else visits and she's good.

Only issue is that she lives in a tip next door to a chippy.

I've had an absolute nightmare with TOFTT this week and last but I walked on all. I will wait for somebody else to do the same now and only book with somebody genuine.

:drinks:

Offline gbyld87

I've had an absolute nightmare with TOFTT this week and last but I walked on all. I will wait for somebody else to do the same now and only book with somebody genuine.

Absolutely fair enough.  I think Jessy is back fairly soon after going home for easter (different easter to ours apparently).  Shame you had a bad one with Karina.  She's a nightmare to get hold of but i got great service on the two times i visited so far.  She seems very genuine in the kind of way i can imagine her being a bitch if she's not in the mood, if you see what i mean?  Complete lack of acting credentials lol

I'm always in the market for a skinny one so might try the one above - could be good in a 30 min booking.  Will review if i do.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Only other one i've noticed really is this girl: External Link/Members Only

Not stick thin, but the photos of her on the bed make her look very slim.  Again i've not paid her a visit as the ad is new, but looks genuine from a glance.
This is my plan A for a duo at the weekend

Offline R125

Duo with the tattooed girl? She looks like trouble :diablo:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Duo with the tattooed girl? She looks like trouble :diablo:
Selene!
Yeah can’t wait.
Have spoken to her a couple of times via WhatsApp but never nailed down a time when we were both free to get it on.
Last spoke to her Sunday but she said it was her day off.
I think she looks as fit as fuck, really chavvie with fake tits.
Willing to take two for the team.

Offline R125

I had a meeting with this chick before first lockdown on Fosse Rd. Super skinny. This is what I'm looking for.

Offline gbyld87

Selene!
Yeah can’t wait.
Have spoken to her a couple of times via WhatsApp but never nailed down a time when we were both free to get it on.
Last spoke to her Sunday but she said it was her day off.
I think she looks as fit as fuck, really chavvie with fake tits.
Willing to take two for the team.

I've been toying with the idea of Selene for a while.  Very interested in how it goes with her.

Offline demon_wookie

I had a meeting with this chick before first lockdown on Fosse Rd. Super skinny. This is what I'm looking for.

What was she like?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Ffs Selene now in Luton.
Anyone else k note of a decent chav/skinny duo in Leicestershire?

Offline R125

This one looks very skinny, texted to say 40kg.

Might toftt

Offline gbyld87

This one looks very skinny, texted to say 40kg.

Might toftt

She does indeed.

I'm sure she also does duos, but her partner looks less appetising from memory.

Offline R125

Yes agree  :vomit:

Has anybody seen this one? :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline gbyld87

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 05:29:38 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline R125

She does indeed.

Fyi just contacted then ugly one who we all agree is a man and totally different postcode. Even being in the same house as this deformed one would make me feel sick.

Anyway I'm going for a TOFTT on the skinny one mentioned. Review will follow  :dance:

Offline teddyking

Had a nightmare with this one. Sent WhatsApp pictures and seemed genuine. Asked which services and confirmed would stay 15 and may see again straight after for another 15.

Everything good but then when I called to confirm time, she said do you really think I am going to do all of that in 15 minutes. Typical Rom attitude and so I hung up.

Let me know if you or anybody else visits and she's good.

Only issue is that she lives in a tip next door to a chippy.

Saw this girl a year ago, she’s probably the most dopiest bitch ever. She opened the door to let me in while letting another punter out. I felt disgusted and told her to fuck off. As I left, her neighbour witnessed this and asked me what I was doing. Told him he it must suck to live next to a whore and apologised to him.
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kettering92

Opinions? :rolleyes:

Skinniest girl around, but mardy. Only good for a 15 or 30 minute pump and dump. I'm quite thick so it's a lovely snug fit.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:46:53 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline R125

Profile has changed to that junkie tranny again. I believe the one I was quoting was Anna which is on my neg. Didn't realise they were friends.

Offline gbyld87

Just popped up.  Looks tiny.  Also looks like a high risk of being a chavvy little time-waster. 

Anyone recognise her or have seen her?

Offline R125

Contacted but she's the same address as the negative Lavy so will avoid. Shame.

Offline gbyld87

Thoughts?  Was advertising in Nottingham, but now moved to Leicester.  I like the look of her photos - anyone seen her yet?

Offline sanjman

Thoughts?  Was advertising in Nottingham, but now moved to Leicester.  I like the look of her photos - anyone seen her yet?

Replies to texts. Asked if she does cim and she no, so left it

Offline gbyld87

Just been to see her.  Stay clear, not a looker, not as nice as photos suggest, and typical Romanian ethics.  Black list it is.

Offline hawai1

Just been to see her.  Stay clear, not a looker, not as nice as photos suggest, and typical Romanian ethics.  Black list it is.

Thanks for this gbyld87
I nearly tried to see her but noticed lots of manipulations in her profile.
 ? Is she actually this skinny and/or looks at all like the pics in her profile, or she rather looks like the girl in this following profile which is too in Leicester:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 09:29:50 pm by hawai1 »
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline gbyld87

Thanks for this gbyld87
I nearly tried to see her but noticed lots of manipulations in her profile.
 ? Is she actually this skinny and/or looks at all like the pics in her profile, or she rather looks like the girl in this following profile which is too in Leicester:

Yes she looks like her photos but they're quite flattering.  She's obviously had a kid, and her teeth are terrible which I always find very off-putting.  She's nothing like the AW link you posted though - that's definitely another person entirely.

Offline samsmith_1231

She does indeed.

How good is VIva for punting?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline hawai1

AW is not better than viva.
Due to pandemic number of WG adverts gone down hence AW relaxation of rules on photo verifications and they no longer bother about double profiles or change of photos or name change in an existing profile. In other words AW turn blind eye on fake profiles . All this make it now necessary to take extra caution.

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline gbyld87

Depends what you're after.  The best WGs don't advertise on Viva, only AW.  Viva is where you'll find much cheaper options, but with it comes a much higher chance of disappointment.

Some of the best ladies I've seen have been cheap Viva options, but you need to be much more careful who you go for and be willing to tell them NO and leave if you don't like what you see.

You ain't gonna find a Kylie-Marie on Vivastreet, but you will find a Jessy.bm which, depending on budget, might be exactly what you're after.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Had numerous brilliant punts on viva

Offline R125

This profile looks great. Has anybody been?

At this price, I am happy to TOFTT in the next few days when I get a chance.  :dance:

Offline demon_wookie

At this price, I am happy to TOFTT in the next few days when I get a chance.  :dance:

was looking at this earlier and the quote about Fairy Fingers reminds me of Mikey and that group as this is what they used to say so could be a new one of that group

Offline demon_wookie

External Link/Members Only second profile

Offline gbyld87

was looking at this earlier and the quote about Fairy Fingers reminds me of Mikey and that group as this is what they used to say so could be a new one of that group

Yes absolutely one of that rabble.  I wouldn't go near any of them personally. 

Offline R125

Back to square one.

Thoughts on the above? I am nervous bec the postcode provided is the same as a previous neg experience which is through an alley by a chippy.  :(

Offline gbyld87

Back to square one.

Thoughts on the above? I am nervous bec the postcode provided is the same as a previous neg experience which is through an alley by a chippy.  :(

Not seen her before, but my thoughts on that arse could fill a novel...

Offline Hotdogboy88

Be great if it was her you’d meet but pretty sure it’s not. Visited this place once won’t go back.

Offline gbyld87

This one looks promising: External Link/Members Only

Will be based in apartment on Lee circle most probably.  I've seen one lady from KarmaSutraKittens before and she was legit.

Not seen this one before though.

Offline andyitc

This one looks promising: External Link/Members Only

Will be based in apartment on Lee circle most probably.  I've seen one lady from KarmaSutraKittens before and she was legit.

Not seen this one before though.

I think that this is her

Not sure you could class her as super skinny though