Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NorthLondonHotty2020-Bounds Green-N11-Weirdo Timewaster.  (Read 1812 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5028096) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline smiths

I saw this WGs profile some time ago and thought I would give her a go when I returned to punting, I had read the negative review on her on here.

The first odd thing was this WG who called herself Sarah only wanted to communicate by text, I went along with it to see how it would develop. Well I got as far as making a booking to what she said was her place near Bounds Green station. The problem was when I texted her to confirm I was setting off to the area she said she needed a face pic of me. WTVF, :rolleyes: I said it wasn't dating and she came back with some sarcasm and said she needed a face pic that was me or she wouldn't see me. I said no way is that going to happen. She said my loss, yeah I really felt gutted, :rolleyes: not. Her prices are very suspiciously low for a so called Brit so I was suspicious all along but would of met her and taken it from their if it hadn't been for the face pic demand.

A total time waster and maybe a fantasist who knows, whatever a weirdo. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Face pic? Fuck right off!

Why not add real name, address, bank details and linked in profile while you're at it?

Genuine SPs should make it easy to buy their services.

Offline smiths

Face pic? Fuck right off!

Why not add real name, address, bank details and linked in profile while you're at it?

Genuine SPs should make it easy to buy their services.

Would of been a good area for me if she had been a good WG, just avoid 11am-12 noon when there were parking restrictions in place to stop commuters parking all day. Not far from KandyFun but nearer to Bounds Green station the postcode she gave came out as. A real weirdo. :rolleyes:

Offline tom269u001

I wonder if the WG has changed as previous feedback refers to a Jenny (not Sarah).

Very strange behaviour.

Offline smiths

I wonder if the WG has changed as previous feedback refers to a Jenny (not Sarah).

Very strange behaviour.

Yes I read that but she was called Baby Jenny last August when she got a negative review on here, its linked into this thread now, so that part of it adds up and what MattyLondon posted and experienced does to me as well. That's not to say its 100% the same WG as I don't know if it is or isn't but it probably is going on what both of us experienced. And the pics on the top left of both our reviews are the same. The thing is what did this weirdo gain, fuck all off either of us.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:35:51 pm by smiths »

Offline peterpiper

I saw her a couple of months ago , paid £35 for 15 minutes just owo and facial / cim . Was nowhere near 32 at least mid 40s and she does ask if your English , white ,age . But for a quick and cheap option it is good value .

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why not post a review of your meeting, this might help - External Link/Members Only

Offline Pupil2021

Tempted as not far from me but the white requirement rules me out now (I'm Asian)....that and the negative review means no.
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ldn20

I tried to book her a few weeks ago and like mentioned above she asked my race and age. Once I told her (I'm brown) she said she'd only do OW and no sex and that this was an exception because she normally doesn't see clients like me  :thumbsdown:
For obvious reasons, I didn't go ahead with it.

Offline smiths

I saw her a couple of months ago , paid £35 for 15 minutes just owo and facial / cim . Was nowhere near 32 at least mid 40s and she does ask if your English , white ,age . But for a quick and cheap option it is good value .

Good for you, she wanted a face pic off me, yeah that was going to happen, not. :rolleyes:

Offline Sparta Prada

Ironic considering she has no clear face pics on her profile  :dash:

Offline smiths

Ironic considering she has no clear face pics on her profile  :dash:

She was a total timewaster with me, no mention of a face pic in comms until she suddenly mentioned it. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: