Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading guys - anyone that compares to Sexy Leticia?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline anthonysterling

Even though most on here from Reading know and praise Leticia here's a link for those that don't External Link/Members Only.

In Reading, she has by far been the best in terms of service. After all, isn't that what we want? I think some guys are happy with a pump and dump but I like the way she does it. Smart, good in bed, looks good, great convos. Right? Though I love her and will most likely visit her again this week, do you guys feel there are any others in Reading that can compare? From all the punts I've had, the last 3 have been with her. But I'd like to see if there's variety. Once I find someone else, I'll probably just keep switching between the two and not look much further... Please recommend Reading girls only.

I know there have been many posts asking for recommendations here, I think did too at one point. But this is for the guys that know the area, Leticia and want to see if others with service as good are available.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline revoltra

Reading is a bit of a desert. Most of my other positive experience in here are with ladies who toured in town (Like NinaL or Alexis Taylor). A year ago I would have said Laura Superstar is the other one who is near the level of Leticia. But her time keeping seem to be hit and miss recently and she is no longer based in Reading. Lola (InaraSerra) was pretty amazing when I met her up for a roleplay. But her availability is limited.

Offline agent47

Yeah can confirm with revoltra.. Reading is like the fucking Sahara. You are better off hopping on the train, our waiting for girls that are touring. I have banged Emily jaye/aimee225 [not sure if she is still about] quiet a number of times when shes in Reading. otherwise your stuck with agency party girls our or EE girls.

Offline Silver Birch

Though I love her and will most likely visit her again this week, do you guys feel there are any others in Reading that can compare?

Good luck in your search. I have punted all over the place from Birmingham down to south coast, from Wales to East London, and Leticia is STILL in my top 2 of favourite punts ever!  :rose:

Offline anthonysterling

Went back to Letty yesterday... Still looking for a close second in Reading but not successful thus far
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Online contentguy

She's tempting but I enjoy 90 mins and she charges £150 for the hour and £100 for the subsequent 30 mins.
I always think that makes the lady seem a bit stoopid and avoid. 

I've not met Leticia but won't until she stops charging premium for an extra half an hour.

CG

Offline Cunning Punt

I've not met Leticia but won't until she stops charging premium for an extra half an hour.

Then you'll not meet her.

Her prices are on the high side, but they have been that level for some time and she isn't going to reduce them.
She has clearly got as much business as she wants and can charge those prices due to having a large following because:
a) she provides a cracking service and b) there is so little competition - as this thread has shown.

Good luck to her, but she was a one-off treat on my budget and I simply go elsewhere - largely outside Reading.

Offline revoltra

Echo that. Yes, she does charge London rate. But for me, since her service is always good, the return for your money is more or less guarantee. Certainly for what we get in Reading. After a few shitty punts, I won't take my chance again with the £100 an hour EE.

Online contentguy

Sure, I don't mind £150 an hour, especially if she's good.
It's the £100 for the next 90 mins that kills the deal for me.
Perhaps I should see her for an hour.

CG

Zowieberg

Offline Onestepahed

I did a review for her, but it didn't get approved.

My 6th punt and best yet. Absolutely worth the money.

Offline Cunning Punt

I did a review for her, but it didn't get approved.

My 6th punt and best yet. Absolutely worth the money.

Was that a review here? Might be worth trying again - and saving the text, then if it doesn't get approved again, pop a message to admin. There have been a few reviews of her, but not many recently.

Offline Onestepahed

Okay. Will try posting again.  :drinks:

Will be good to relive it