Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Racheal Cane Bracknell  (Read 596 times)

Online contentguy

Anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’m tempted, though she breaks my rules on financial literacy.
Might see her for an hour but the way she’s marking up longer stays suggests her mind’s not into the job or she’s just stoopid.  And her 90 minute rate is frankly bonkers  :manhater:

But those tits!

Guy

Offline DrConners

I'm sure you read those other two reviews Guy - (I agree with you, nothing on here recently though, which is a shame)

As long as you have set your expectations to "reality" - looks like she could potentially deliver a good time.

No I haven't seen her, I'm skeptical of WG's that have been 'on the job' for that length of time, I've had experiences that have felt like they have a specific MO & are just going through the motions.

Not trying to put you off, however this sums it up IMO :

thanks for the review..........older & bigger & £150PH.........guess I'll pass......

And that was 2016!

There's alot of photoshopping going on in this picture, look at her cleveage - summit not right there  ;)

That corset is undoubtably restraining a considerable amount of timber  :sarcastic:

Like I said not trying to put you off, just an opinion - just be realistic - Fuck it, you only live once mate  :hi:

I see what you mean about the pricing !!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online contentguy

I'm sure you read those other two reviews Guy - (I agree with you, nothing on here recently though, which is a shame)

As long as you have set your expectations to "reality" - looks like she could potentially deliver a good time.

No I haven't seen her, I'm skeptical of WG's that have been 'on the job' for that length of time, I've had experiences that have felt like they have a specific MO & are just going through the motions.

Not trying to put you off, however this sums it up IMO :

And that was 2016!

There's alot of photoshopping going on in this picture, look at her cleveage - summit not right there  ;)

That corset is undoubtably restraining a considerable amount of timber  :sarcastic:

Like I said not trying to put you off, just an opinion - just be realistic - Fuck it, you only live once mate  :hi:

I see what you mean about the pricing !!

Thanks Doc,

I'm probably wanting her to be better than she's going to be, don't we ever!

Going to led my big head take over and look for someone else.

Guy