Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanking Parties  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Son of the Desert

I've wondered about attending one of these but they seem awfully expensive (£180) bearing in mind you don't get to fuck the girls (or even be wanked off) and even playing with the girls' bodies is off-limits except for the bottom.  I think I would just find this very frustrating.  Have any of you attended these events and if so what did you think.  Alternatively do you have any alternatives suggestions for suitable events or WGs to attend?

Offline DrConners

Online WARSZAWA16

On the face of it £180 seems a lot for what you can get to do. Perhaps they just couldn't get enough people to pay that amount and the whole project therefore went "tits up". Would be interested to see a link though.     

Offline dieseldriver

On the face of it £180 seems a lot for what you can get to do. Perhaps they just couldn't get enough people to pay that amount and the whole project therefore went "tits up". Would be interested to see a link though.   

Bottoms up, Redstripe, and Moonglow are a few of the spanking clubs that hold parties throughout the year. Plus other spanking clubs found by googling spanking clubs.
And yes, no sex action. But most girls will do a one-on-one. Just have find out what girls offer extras with a one-on-one? Back in the 80/90's when I was in the scene, met a few that would. However, with a one-to-one the girls expect to give as well as take. So make sure if you do have a one-on-one, wont be expected to bare your bottom like they do. Unless its something you may also want to do.

Most parties are over subscribed with men. Like 1 girl for every 5 men. So your action is limited. ITC, Spanknet, and Spankeefinder are good sites to find a sub. But like the party girls, pay around £150+ and no guarantee she will wank you off or go further. Might be worth posting in your area for recommendations of spankee's that will go the extra mile?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:49:55 am by dieseldriver »

Online Waterhouse

Not sure of the duration of these bottom warming get-togethers, but at £150+ would it not be better to book a meet with the right girl and get the best of both worlds... decent spanking one or both ways and a satisfying ending to boot?

Online WARSZAWA16

Bottoms up, Redstripe, and Moonglow are a few of the spanking clubs that hold parties throughout the year. Plus other spanking clubs found by googling spanking clubs.
And yes, no sex action. But most girls will do a one-on-one. Just have find out what girls offer extras with a one-on-one? Back in the 80/90's when I was in the scene, met a few that would. However, with a one-to-one the girls expect to give as well as take. So make sure if you do have a one-on-one, wont be expected to bare your bottom like they do. Unless its something you may also want to do.

Most parties are over subscribed with men. Like 1 girl for every 5 men. So your action is limited. ITC, Spanknet, and Spankeefinder are good sites to find a sub. But like the party girls, pay around £150+ and no guarantee she will wank you off or go further. Might be worth posting in your area for recommendations of spankee's that will go the extra mile?

Thanks very much. I found young Submissive Charlotte near Baker Street to be very good as you could get a good 2 way spanking session, a great fuck and oral for £180 an hour. She didn't do owo though. Everything delivered with great enthusiasm and fun I found. Sadly, she's off the scene now "for the forseeable future". Lauren at London Retreat in Earl's Court takes and gives a spanking with sex and I've seen her a few times at £100 for 30 minutes. It's not something I tend to go for that often, just a fun thing now and again, but will now follow up your recommendations and see what happens there.     

Offline Knicks

I'm not into the full BDSM scene but I do love a bit of spanking.

I've always been spanker instead of spankee, although I am getting some switch tendencies (not done anything about that yet as the thought of being dominated is quite appealing but not sure the pain element does anything for me). If I'm doing the spanking there has to be a sexual element to it but not the other way round  :unknown:

It's a fine line, I've visited professional spankees in the distant past and the none sexual element has frustrated me, to the point I punted straight afterwards. I want a bit more than a few love taps but I get that most girls, even if they really enjoy it, don't want to meet the next punter with a red arse.

I saw Submissive Charlotte, last summer just before she disappeared off the scene. It was a bit disappointing TBH. Scorching hot summers day probably didn't help but it was the weekend I was in town, she wasn't ready or dressed as I requested (I think she had someone handling her email/appointments who didn't pass on the message) and it just seemed like she went through the motions. 

Offline dieseldriver

I know of two pro spankers that give extras. One will let you spank her in return for your spanking, and will wank you off. The other pro spanker is a lady in her 50's that wants a back and tits massage after spanking you. I once massaged her back down to her knickers. Didn't complain when I lowered them and gave an oily massage between her bum cheeks including her rim that looked like it was winking at me! And like the other, a nice wanking to follow.

Offline dieseldriver

Like to know of any spanking review sites similar to this site? Seen a couple of other punting review sites, but can't find any where pro mistresses and pro subs are reviewed and discussed?

External Link/Members Only gets a few mistress reviews, but the site owner wont allow the names of other spanking sites to be published. Gets deleted if they do.

Yes, I enjoyed Charlotte - I'm not sure that Emma is anywhere near as good as her replacement.  I was interested in visiting a party as I would like to improve my domination skills but clearly sex is the goal for any encounter I have and, yes, £180 does seem a lot.  Any other suggestions on who/where to visit would be gratefully received.

Thanks very much. I found young Submissive Charlotte near Baker Street to be very good as you could get a good 2 way spanking session, a great fuck and oral for £180 an hour. She didn't do owo though. Everything delivered with great enthusiasm and fun I found. Sadly, she's off the scene now "for the forseeable future". Lauren at London Retreat in Earl's Court takes and gives a spanking with sex and I've seen her a few times at £100 for 30 minutes. It's not something I tend to go for that often, just a fun thing now and again, but will now follow up your recommendations and see what happens there.     

Offline Captaingadget

External Link/Members Only has a lot of info and lists of girls and party organisers.

Online WARSZAWA16

Will have a good look through this at some stage. Looks interesting.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesKW

I'm not into the full BDSM scene but I do love a bit of spanking.

I've always been spanker instead of spankee, although I am getting some switch tendencies (not done anything about that yet as the thought of being dominated is quite appealing but not sure the pain element does anything for me). If I'm doing the spanking there has to be a sexual element to it but not the other way round  :unknown:

If you like being spanked there are many cheap options at small fetish clubs in London where you can be spanked by professional mistresses (such as Club Black Whip,Sanctum,DVS) for the cost of around £20 entrance fee.Its those that want to do the spanking that get ripped off,another option is that you could volunteer as a dungeon monitor at somewhere like Torture Garden but you will need to get a good reputation on the scene with the promoters first.

Offline dieseldriver

Pandora Blake who runs her own film company likes sex mixed with spanking. She has lots of photos on twitter of showing her pussy, lesbian action, and handling cocks.
Just enter spanking into the twitter search box and she is among the loads of spanking profiles that appear. She does one-on-ones at around £180ph? She also advertises on the ITC site from time to time.

Offline dieseldriver

Will have a good look through this at some stage. Looks interesting.....

External Link/Members Only

They all have NOTE: I DO NOT OFFER ANY SEXUAL SERVICES at the bottom of their profile. I once had a session with Louise BBW in a hotel. Ran my cock all over her arse and between her arse cheeks. Finger fanny too! Probabely would let me shag her, but didn't want to push her in case got annoyed?

Like to know if any of the others on that site with the same wording at the bottom will go extra?

Offline spankypaul

Like others I think the parties are expensive as you appear to get much more in a one to one. In my experience most will also give a happy ending though they do not like to advertise it.

Offline ManinBeds

I went to Spanking Party in London ten years or so ago. It was ok and I did enjoy myself especially spanking a woman who I had seen on a spanking website which I used to subscribe although she came across as having a bit of an attitude which surprised me. In my opinion it was expensive for what it was (buffet was included) which was basically waiting with a group of other guys to get your two minutes for fun before waiting your turn with the next girl. For the amount paid you would have got 1.5 hours with a decent WG who would be willing to be spanked. I'm glad I went for the experience but I wouldn't shell out that sort of money again when I can get a fully satisfying experience for less, no brainer!

Offline dieseldriver

I went to Spanking Party in London ten years or so ago. It was ok and I did enjoy myself especially spanking a woman who I had seen on a spanking website which I used to subscribe although she came across as having a bit of an attitude which surprised me. In my opinion it was expensive for what it was (buffet was included) which was basically waiting with a group of other guys to get your two minutes for fun before waiting your turn with the next girl. For the amount paid you would have got 1.5 hours with a decent WG who would be willing to be spanked. I'm glad I went for the experience but I wouldn't shell out that sort of money again when I can get a fully satisfying experience for less, no brainer!

Agree with all that. I went to many different clubs parties back in the 80/90's. Back then was around £120+?
Met a few for one-on-ones. Some would wank me off after, others wouldn't. Soon shot of those. Best one for shagging lived in a small village north on Colchester. Wouldn't accommodate due to neighbors, so used Premierinn Colchester. However, lost her number years back so that was that. These days have two favorites  but unfortunately both live miles away. So have to arrange weeks in advance.

Offline davidgood

Although I have been to many  strip and full sex parties over the years I have only once gone along to what was described as a taster spanking party. Advertised on ITC I recall and I think the fee was going to be £50.

I was the first punter to arrive at the venue. The organiser got me to sign something to say I was not a copper or a journalist and ran through the house rules which indicated that there would not be much in the way of sexual activity. As far as I can remember he did not ask for the fee at this stage.

I was assured that several attractive spankees were on their and would be arriving shortly but after about half an hour only one dumpy girl turned up who seemed to be making no effort to prepare herself for a fun filled evening. I asked if she would be wearing stockings, She laughed and said she did not bother with things like that.

At this point I made my excuses and left and headed for a strip party, which was more entertaining.

I do not think I have missed much  by giving spanking parties a swerve. Over the years I have had encounters with a number of SPs who have been happy to let me spank them and have full sex for less money than the cost of a party and without the need to let them spank me.

If you do venture to a spanking party then please let us have a review.

Regards,

davidgood

I think you've all confirmed my suspicions that they're not worth bothering with.  Interested in the idea of a strip and sex party though...

Offline dieseldriver

A big earner for the organisers. Most parties have an average of 20 men. Each pay £180. That's £3600 to start. As for the ladies, usually half the amount of men or less.
After paying them and providing the buffet, can't see the organisers being left out of pocket. Depends on how much the ladies are asking? That's why the ladies to men ratio is always a lot less. And in the past I've been to some parties with up 30 men and only a handful of ladies.

Be interesting to hear from anyone who knows the profit margin made from these parties? Or anyone that actually organise them?

Offline davidgood

I think you've all confirmed my suspicions that they're not worth bothering with.  Interested in the idea of a strip and sex party though...

Just to clarify S of the D, strip parties and sex parties are two different things.

Strip parties are held in flats or rooms above pubs and as well as a public strip the girls do private dances for £20 or probably more these days. These can usually be 'hands on' and not much more unless you pay a lot and the organiser is happy to turn a blind eye.

I used to go to a lot of these parties in the past but then took the plunge into sex parties which I considered to be better value. You paid your entrance fee and knew that full sex with several girls would be guaranteed.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dieseldriver

Just to clarify S of the D, strip parties and sex parties are two different things.

Strip parties are held in flats or rooms above pubs and as well as a public strip the girls do private dances for £20 or probably more these days. These can usually be 'hands on' and not much more unless you pay a lot and the organiser is happy to turn a blind eye.

I used to go to a lot of these parties in the past but then took the plunge into sex parties which I considered to be better value. You paid your entrance fee and knew that full sex with several girls would be guaranteed.

Regards,

davidgood

Buts what's the ratio of men to women? I've read reports of men standing round waiting their turn just like the spanking parties. I think gotta try more than one before finding one that's ideal with the ladies = men.

Buts what's the ratio of men to women? I've read reports of men standing round waiting their turn just like the spanking parties. I think gotta try more than one before finding one that's ideal with the ladies = men.

I've never had a problem with standing round at a sex party as long as I'm happy to share the girls.  Parties aren't the place to go for a series of 1-2-1s.

Offline JamesKW

Phoenix is  meant to have the lowest (2:1),I went to one recently and there was only three men and four girls,some of the girls work hard and others take it easy (this is the dearest £160).Also when you get low ratios at parties generally, the men tend to hog the girls more so you can still only do the girls the same number of times as a high ratio party, but with a longer go.Old guys tend to do this more than the young.An example was Phoenix where I was able to partake with three of the girls (and these were young and good looking)but because there was a regular there that was hogging, I didn't have a go with the fourth.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:11:17 am by JamesKW »

Offline davidgood

Ratios are  hard to guarantee as there are so many guys who book to go to a party and then bottle it.

This year I have been to a couple of parties at Sutton which were high ratio but I still got to sample all the talent. Do not ask me the exact ratio as I can't be bothered to do head counts.

Also been to a couple of parties in Central London which were low ratio. So low that at one I finished off two girls together.

Even at low ratio parties you may have to wait to sample the one you most want to play with. But it gives you time to re-load.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dieseldriver

Where to find them advertised? Spanking parties easy enough by looking on the various clubs calendar of events. But sex parties? Even those advertised on Fetlife are more BDSM than sex. And they get a lot of men ticking the I'm going box.

Offline davidgood

Where to find them advertised? Spanking parties easy enough by looking on the various clubs calendar of events. But sex parties? Even those advertised on Fetlife are more BDSM than sex. And they get a lot of men ticking the I'm going box.

If you look at the Party Section of Punting Wiki it will give you most of the info you want.

Regards,

davidgood