Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever decided not to write neutral/negative review...  (Read 1378 times)

Offline onedivergent

I'm  still learning but have felt sacred and anxious to put up negative reviews generally.
 I walked from punt something I've only done a few times and would never have if I hadn't had uk punting to help me be boundary and not mugged off.
However after yesterday negative review I've had some character pm suggesting another lady from divas Birmingham next  week  who is now independent. 
This has caused me uneccessary anxiety as checked out the person who messaged me and has no post or reviews and signed up in January 16. I'm not clear  of rules but would only ever welcome other genuine punters messaging me privately on UK punting  no one else should be  allowed.  It's also caused me anxiety as think worse case that trying to set me up and attack me or somethings  (that's my over active mind! ) but importantly and respectfully this should be a space  where punters communicate not mock ones trying to mug me off as I'm dubious to the sincerity and  why this person with no reviews or posts has neen allowed to message me. Its not on is it??
I've emailed admin and one fellow poster here  .
Have others had this when posting negative reviews ??
I haven't replied to the member  . I just dont like it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:59:52 pm by onedivergent »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Certainly right to put a negative up if you feel it is and agree it does sound a bit unusual for a non poster to PM you.
Was going to suggest contacting Admin but you have already done that and i'm sure if the person who PM'd you is a bit dodgy then he may well already be on Admins radar

mrhappypants

First I really would not bother emailing admin; he has enough to do.

I think you are well advised to be wary of unsolicited PM's from fuckers without a significant track record - while some are genuine, a large proportion are touts trying to generate business or fantasists trying to curry favour.  Ignore them and treat the recommendations with caution, but don't be intimidated; the vast majority of fuckers don't stick around  including the loud mouths who write millions of posts and dozens of reviews then disappear after three months (see West8, Panel999 etc)

It sounds like your UKP and AW identities may be linked; keep the two separate then you have little to fear from writing negative reviews and avoid distinctive identifying details in you negative reviews.

I know several active punter/ reviewers who delay publishing reviews for several weeks for precisely this reason.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:27:22 am by mrhappypants »

Offline smiths

I'm  still learning but have felt sacred and anxious to put up negative reviews generally.
 I walked from punt something I've only done a few times and would never have if I hadn't had uk punting to help me be boundary and not mugged off.
However after yesterday negative review I've had some character pm suggesting another lady from divas Birmingham next  week  who is now independent. 
This has caused me uneccessary anxiety as checked out the person who messaged me and has no post or reviews and signed up in January 16. I'm not clear  of rules but would only ever welcome other genuine punters messaging me privately on UK punting  no one else should be  allowed.  It's also caused me anxiety as think worse case that trying to set me up and attack me or somethings  (that's my over active mind! ) but importantly and respectfully this should be a space  where punters communicate not mock ones trying to mug me off as I'm dubious to the sincerity and  why this person with no reviews or posts has neen allowed to message me. Its not on is it??

I always do neutral and negative reviews, no low life piece of scum will intimidate me into not doing so. This poster sounds well dodgy to me but you have informed admin and in my view your best to ignore them as you have. I often ignore such posters who PM me out of the blue asking for info about something or other.

Offline NervousJ

Your hard earned cash, your review...

That's why this site is good from the genuine honest reviews.

Don't worry too much about the message I'd say, and I think you did right to report it..

Offline Clicktocollect

Exactly the same thing happened after I had mentioned Divas
I got a PM from someone with zero posts encouraging me to go see Paris(ex Divas)
Informal matey tone to the message.

Offline onedivergent

Appreciate the responses.
The seasoned pros amongst us have given me a bit of rational thinking and clarity. 
I don't really care what I share with people as open and tend to overshare though my adult work names different to this forum name as is this forum name to other interests and online media .
I've only recently started using a punting phone after getting a handset and sim over black Friday.  A tip I picked up on here!

However when visiting I have shown my student ID numerous times (not for discounts! )not thinking there is an issue.  Though I understand it's best to have a made up story and name but feels too much hassle (or I could  not say anything! )
I'm learning that just coz I tell them my real age and name if they ask unless they don't see under 25s I ask there too with mixed answer. I even question some who were adamant they were in 30s when they were older yet I now understand they do it for business reasons rather than specifically lying to me . It's part of the way it works.  I prefer if I knew who I was having sex with that's all and I wouldn't breach confidence by revealing real names and ages on but I do know the real first names and ages of a few  I've seen! Any way! 

Okay well I did send to admin and havent heard anything back from admin.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 02:06:14 pm by onedivergent »

Offline claretandblue

Always do negative and neutral reviews,my awank log in is entirely different to my ukp name and I will sometimes make other minor changes to my negative/neutral review (time and date for instance) making it extremely difficult for the wg to link it back to me.

As for positives I do those as and when I fancy it,the amount of leeches on this site does make me hesitate from doing them at times but always like to exchange Intel via pm with genuine punters.

bigmanbigman

Negative reviews save punters money so on those terms help most people pms. From other members can not be that good but thats people s
Own opinions and they choose not to openly post them so theres a reasion for that always.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 02:29:58 pm by bigmanbigman »

mrhappypants

One divergent, on my first ever punt, with KimCindy (fantastic girl), she told me never to give my real name and to run a separate phone for punting only - good advice. 

If you need convincing read my review of Pretty Amira - this psychotic accused me of raping and robbing her.  Imagine how it is if she maliciously goes to the police?  Imagine how it would be if she traced down your social media profile or reported to your employer?  Most WG's just want to make plenty of money quickly and easily, but a small proportion are deranged.  Stop taking stupid risks.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Hidden Image/Members Only

"He" sounds like a tout or a pimp. Just ignore, unless you previously had this girl on your shortlist

Offline the game

I would always swiftly post a negative review I think it's only right to warn fellow punters of bad experiences.

I hate when you see a negative and then a member comments on it with something along the lines of 'I saw here a couple of days ago and had a similar bad experience', yet they failed to do a review of their own  :dash:

Online Jonestown

How can you receive or send PMs if you have made no posts when there is a threshold no of posts you have to make before you have access to the PM facility ?

Offline nervous1

Guys who post negative/neutral reviews have saved me money & a lot of grief.  I always try & do my bit but hate posting any kind of review.  There's always a risk but that's the life we have chosen.  Be as careful as you can & remember we are trying to highlight the good WGs who deserve the money as well as warning folks away from the bad ones.

mrhappypants

I would always swiftly post a negative review ....

This is poor advice in my view.  As it says on the flight safety briefing; "fasten your own oxygen supply before trying to help other passengers," so that is; protect yourself, look after your own anonymity, and then write a review to help other fuckers on the board if you are so minded.  If fuckers on here are creating problems for themselves writing reviews straight away after the meet it doesn't help them or me.

Offline the game

This is poor advice in my view.  As it says on the flight safety briefing; "fasten your own oxygen supply before trying to help other passengers," so that is; protect yourself, look after your own anonymity, and then write a review to help other fuckers on the board if you are so minded.  If fuckers on here are creating problems for themselves writing reviews straight away after the meet it doesn't help them or me.

If a you saw a negative review of a girl you were considering seeing then surely that does help you?  :unknown:

I agree that punters should look after themselves first and foremost but I fail to see how posting a swift negative review to help out other punters would hurt their anonymity. Unless I am missing something else glaringly obvious, punting sims are disposable if needs be and for me at least I would never consider seeing a girl again whom I deemed fit to review negatively.

mrhappypants

I fail to see how posting a swift negative review to help out other punters would hurt their anonymity.

Because if you post straight after you have seen the girl she is more likely to connect you "the punter" with the review.  I have at least one regular who knows I am on UKP because I have written reviews of some of her flat mates soon after the meeting. 

By contrast, a few weeks after the event a WG is very unlikely to connect you to a review - hence the reason I and a number of other posters now delay publishing negative reviews by a week or two. 

I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to keep other fuckers informed, but look after your confidentiality first.

Offline The Outsider

I'd feel bad if I delayed (or omitted) a negative review and then others on here had a similar bad experience that I could have prevented. 

It's possible the recipient would make the connection that "John" is also "The Outsider" and have my punting number.  However, I wouldn't be going back so can't see any risk to me. 

Offline claretandblue

Because if you post straight after you have seen the girl she is more likely to connect you "the punter" with the review.  I have at least one regular who knows I am on UKP because I have written reviews of some of her flat mates soon after the meeting. 

By contrast, a few weeks after the event a WG is very unlikely to connect you to a review - hence the reason I and a number of other posters now delay publishing negative reviews by a week or two. 

I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to keep other fuckers informed, but look after your confidentiality first.

If I post a negative straight after seeing them I just change the time and date in my review so it reads like I saw them a while back...

Its highly unlikely a wg would be able to deduce it was me,if they are giving me a bad service the likelihood is there giving one to the majority of other punters too so there would be plenty of possible authors in the wg's head  :hi:

Offline onedivergent

"He" sounds like a tout or a pimp. Just ignore, unless you previously had this girl on your shortlist

I have ignored. Thanks.
Admin said there's not enough to go on ! Which is ridic when person hasn't even posted any comments about anything!  And! claims to have seen this paris larmor girl lots of times but no review of her or anyone!