Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you block seeing posts from other members on here?  (Read 433 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

If someone constantly fills up pages with useless posts, is there any way to block seeing them on here? Some people just keep posting threads about the blindingly obvious or keep long dead threads going in the hope we'll award them a medal for their astounding insight.
Other than not reading UKP posts, is there any other way to avoid having to put up with them and their egos?

Errmmmm.....hypothetical question. Asking for a friend.

Offline Beamer

Errmmmm.....hypothetical question. Asking for a friend.

I bet....  :hi:

Offline billabong

Click reply and type their name. The I'm sure admin/mods will do the honours for you  :D

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Click on the profile button on the top bar. Or your profile picture on any thread.
Account setting
Then you can add buddies/ignore list
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 07:00:22 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes you can by using the Buddies / Ignore option.

Never had anyone on ignore (been tempted) so had to try it out to see if it worked so ironically I used your profile to test it  :P  :D
When I loaded this thread up again it gave this message below for your opening post though I could still see it was you who had made the post just not what you had posted

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

So now i'm gonna have to take you off ignore as I want to see your reply (and i've no reason to ignore you  ;)

Offline Newtothisstuff

Yes you can by using the Buddies / Ignore option.

Never had anyone on ignore (been tempted) so had to try it out to see if it worked so ironically I used your profile to test it  :P  :D
When I loaded this thread up again it gave this message below for your opening post though I could still see it was you who had made the post just not what you had posted

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

So now i'm gonna have to take you off ignore as I want to see your reply (and i've no reason to ignore you  ;)
Hope that was worth the wait.
Thanks for your help guys.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hope that was worth the wait.
Thanks for your help guys.
He's back in the room  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Maybe your ego can't take the banter if need to block  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Maybe your ego can't take the banter if need to block  :unknown:

You've just gone on his IL  :D

Offline freeze44