Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet advice  (Read 936 times)

Offline naughtyimages

Hi all I’m looking for some advice. Having been a member of Adultwork for many years i have stuck to this as my form of research and booking. However, i’ve become more aware of Vivastreet recently and wondered whether this is a good place to find and book ladies in my area?

Thanks.

Offline inbruges

In my experience Vivastreet is riddled with bait and switch scam artists and poor service providers. Be prepared to walk if it's not the person pictured and try a 15 minute booking first.

Offline Hoping

Good advice given.  But where are all your reviews?  I seemed to have missed them.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 10:32:17 am by Hoping »

Offline Beamer

Good advice given.  But where are all your reviews?  I seemed to have missed them.

+1

Offline inbruges

Can't remember the last time I used Vivastreet... but will be sure to review if I do decide to TOFTT!

Offline Bonkers123

A general rule I have is to look at the name of the person who has posted the ad. If they have posted multiple ads with different girls then that screams fake B&S. There are good gems on there, but you gotta research and also be prepared to walk.

Offline inbruges

A general rule I have is to look at the name of the person who has posted the ad. If they have posted multiple ads with different girls then that screams fake B&S. There are good gems on there, but you gotta research and also be prepared to walk.

:thumbsup: