Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natt of London Royal Massage  (Read 6394 times)

turn50

I made an appointment at London royal massage. Masseuse was Natt. She is blonde polish with arty tattoos. Spoke good English and was very friendly. My first punt was in April, since then I have been seeing her fairly regularly. I always booked 60 minutes B2B. She had no problems doing a B2B naked both front and back unlike the others. Then we had mutual massage where she permitted me to feel and experience everything - there were no boundaries.... It was the best experience I had. We slowly progressed to kissing and of course the obvious happened eventually. We exchanged numbers and texted regularly. I haven't seen her for a few weeks. The others in the Lon Royal massage are ok but Natt took it to a different level altogether. We still text each other and I am hoping she will be back to work soon. Have others had similar experiences? Are any of the others good. I have tried Blanca a few times but she is more conservative.

Offline Fully Sated

Turn50, it is always good to provide a link if possible.

External Link/Members Only

I have read about her previously:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116549.msg1342237#msg1342237

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105181.msg1238138#msg1238138

Perhaps you could do a review? Include cost, whether the extras were including in price etc

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:45:54 pm by Fully Sated »

turn50

Thank you Fully sated. I will do a more detailed review

Offline volcompt

When was that? It seems that Natt is no longer with them. She allowed mutual massage?
I thought mutual massage would go for 125quid and not 100.
I was with Natt 2 times before, and was nothing as you desbribe.

turn50

When was that? It seems that Natt is no longer with them. She allowed mutual massage?
I thought mutual massage would go for 125quid and not 100.
I was with Natt 2 times before, and was nothing as you desbribe.

She always allowed B2B and mutual. Maybe because I was regular.  I mostly paid £100 but sometimes tipped her £25 for other unlisted extras. Overall good experience as she was fun. Have you been recently. Do you know if she has left as she is not on the site anymore.

Offline Fredbone

Turn60

Yes I saw her on Friday in Chancery Lane. Pre- Xmas blues I guess but she is very hesitant to do B2B now. I somehow convinced her this time as one last time. I had to pay much more for frontal B2B. After sometime however she was all wet and agreed for sex one last time. I will keep u posted if she continues as normal.

Offline Jonestown

We slowly progressed to kissing and of course the obvious happened eventually.

The "obvious" - what would that be then ?

Seems like you're big brother Turn60 had sex with her, did you ?

Offline Fredbone

Turn60 any reason for the change in services offered?

Turn60

Turn60 any reason for the change in services offered?

I thought this service was offered here. I think a few others have had similar experiences. But she told me that she would only do full clothed henceforth. If you guys have better luck let me know so I could request her. Thank you in advance.

bigsmile

Long time lurker here (sorry!) I was just about to go there tomorrow and see her. Will report back. :crazy:

Turn60

Hi Longtime lurker, how did it go? I went to Baker today but she only agreed to do fully clothed and said she doesn't take clothes off anymore but she allowed me to feel her breasts. I had booked for B2B. Did you have any better luck? I was lucky she agreed to have sex with me one last time in Chancery 2 weeks ago.

Turn60

Hi Fred have you been back to Natt.have you noticed any change. She refused to take clothes off. Have you seen any of the others? Any recommendation?

Offline Fredbone

Turn60 - I have not seen Natt since her return, as currently working Manchester and little opportunity.

Offline VFM

I ended up seeing Natt a few days ago.  I arrived on time at the TCM in Paddington Street and saw an average looking Polish girl. She was nothing special to look at but I stayed because is was freezing outside and I couldn't be bothered to walk down to Organic Remedies. The room had no heating and she said she didn't need it.  I told her I was going to be laying there naked and I needed a heater if she wanted me to stay.  She went downstairs and borrowed one. Her massage was nothing special.  She was bored and so was I.  Her hand job was ok but she kept moaning about having to work when she didn't want to.  If she did do FS, it probably would have been a waste of money.  She was an average looking girl, slim and blonde but miserable.  The shower here is filthy.  I saw 2 better looking EE girls downstairs.  Avoid Natt.  VFM

Offline santodomingo100

I had the same experience as VFM. She said that she hates the job and dislikes most customers especially when they ask for oral or sex. She seems vulnerable so I would suggest people avoid pushing her boundaries.

Turn60

Thank you VFM good to know. She even would of do naked massage forget B2B. Was it the same for you? Did you have fully clothed - she wouldn't let me touch her breasts.

Turn60

Apologise for the typo - she would not do naked massage or topless only fully clothed massage. It's strange because I have had FS with her few months ago. Did she agree to do naked or B2B with you?

Offline VFM

Apologise for the typo - she would not do naked massage or topless only fully clothed massage. It's strange because I have had FS with her few months ago. Did she agree to do naked or B2B with you?

She did offer topless for £40 and B2B for £60 but I declined because of her attitude.  VFM

Offline santodomingo100

Turn60 - I think her refusal indicates that she does not want to put herself in a position where she might end up doing something that perhaps she regretted doing FS with you. I think it is worth respecting her wishes. As she was so unhappy, I did not ask her B2B or topless but received a good massage instead.

Turn60

Thank you all. She gave me a good massage yesterday only topless. Have you guys had any further luck. Hopefully she will get back to normal soon. Of course I do respect her wishes.

Offline lewishamguy

Thank you all. She gave me a good massage yesterday only topless. Have you guys had any further luck. Hopefully she will get back to normal soon. Of course I do respect her wishes.

You seemed to me very much desperate about Natt. All of your posts are about Natt and this parlour

----> Is she a good actress or you're just being deluded?

----> Do you run this parlour?

and also who's turn50?

:sarcastic:

Offline Fully Sated

A review would be appreciated.

Turn60

Haha! Why would I be the owner. I have seen Blanca as well but she has now left. Maya was alright but she is not regular. I just want B2B massage with a nice looking girl :)

Offline londonuk

Hello,

Who have this phone number or know where she works.

She don t work any more to London Royal Massage