Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishbuxombeauth Southampton/Eastleigh  (Read 2617 times)

Pokergod2018

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl recently.

Her location is a ground floor flat off the Eastleigh junction of the m27.
Neighbours above have issues about noise so you have to be extremely quiet at all times.

Easy enough to book by text after an initial call, she had me wait a little while but it was a last minute booking so to be expected.

Girl is quite tall and has massive tits F/G ?? and a figure of around 14/16 size bit bigger than I normally like but the tits made the punt worth it. Opted for a half hour visit at £70.

Met at the door in a revealing bit of lingerie which showed off her best assets I quickly paid to get it out the way and we moved on to the bed after I had undressed, the boobs quickly made an appearance and a very quick massage attempt was made with some gentle kisses which was nice. Turn over and she asked whether I wanted the Mac on for oral which I declined, the blowjob was very nice and loving similar to a gfe she asked whether I was enjoying it and whether I wanted more or less hand use which was a nice touch. I eventually blew in her mouth and she quickly pulled off and it finished on her hand not that I was that bothered, not into forcing her to take it all and swallow it. A good punt for what I like and no chance of a 2nd cum as I’m just not like that, so I used some wet wipes cleaned up while she cleaned her teeth. Not exactly a head turner but not bad looking either, with a bit of make up on and with those tits would make most men have a 2nd look.

I would return as I it was exactly what I wanted and quick !!

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for reviewing :hi:
Top man for keeping your promise too  :thumbsup:
Doubt if you'll get any snide remarks as it's a good honest factual review of the punt.
She's gathering a few positives here so obviously doing something right.
Very near to me but not usually what I go for but she does look like good tit wank material  :P
I imagine she's right up the street for quite a few punters though.
A useful heads up for them indeed.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:16:28 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Stiltskin

Good to see she’s got a face pic on her profile now.

Offline DrConners

Good to see she’s got a face pic on her profile now.

Agreed but at 5ft 9 & as OP says size 14/16 - Oooof that's a big unit  :D

Offline MrTucker

Thanks for the review, something on her profile grabbed my attention! So hoping to book her in soon.

Offline Punterenas

Agreed but at 5ft 9 & as OP says size 14/16 - Oooof that's a big unit  :D

Look at the photo of her on the beach, size 14/16? Really? I don't think so. I have seen her and I would say size 12, a great punt too, lets not run down one of the few decent SPs in the area please!

Offline Stiltskin

You’re right we shouldn’t bash decent SPs. They’re like gold dust at the moment. That being said I’m sure it was just a bit of banter.

Offline DrConners

Look at the photo of her on the beach, size 14/16? Really? I don't think so. I have seen her and I would say size 12, a great punt too, lets not run down one of the few decent SPs in the area please!

Yet no review from you ? - Strange as all your others have been honest & informative IMO.

Sounds like you've developed some EAS for this one & you just want to keep her all to yourself ?

Oh & in the picture your referring to she looks like she's just got beached  :sarcastic:

She's all yours, size 12/14/16 & beyond  :hi:

You’re right we shouldn’t bash decent SPs. They’re like gold dust at the moment. That being said I’m sure it was just a bit of banter.

It was, that's what this guy was saying "  :D  " - Didn't stop Punterenas steaming to her defence  :lol:

Offline BDiONU

Have met and reviewed, not my cuppa java. A big unit with tits like spaniels ears.  Obviously everyone's mileage varies so treat her well  :lol:

Offline Punterenas

Yet no review from you ? - Strange as all your others have been honest & informative IMO.

Sounds like you've developed some EAS for this one & you just want to keep her all to yourself ?

Yes that's right, I saw her once a year ago so we are definitely going to get married!

I just don't see how comments like "too fat for me" really help your fellow punter, you can see the photos, you can see they've not been doctored, if you don't like what you see, don't book her.

I didn't see the need to review my meet with her as someone posted one the day I saw her, but I did confirm its accuracy, won't that do?

Offline DrConners

Yes that's right, I saw her once a year ago so we are definitely going to get married!

I just don't see how comments like "too fat for me" really help your fellow punter, you can see the photos, you can see they've not been doctored, if you don't like what you see, don't book her.

I didn't see the need to review my meet with her as someone posted one the day I saw her, but I did confirm its accuracy, won't that do?

Certainly a more balanced response to my question - Thanks  :hi:

As opposed to this :

Posted at 10.54 pm - I'm guessing you were under the influence & felt the need to defend her  :sarcastic:  ;)

It's all good, we all have different tastes. If I post something & put this guy " :D " , I'm having a laugh.

Sorry your sense of humour isn't presently working  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

Have met and reviewed, not my cuppa java. A big unit with tits like spaniels ears.  Obviously everyone's mileage varies so treat her well  :lol:

You booked her after seeing her on a Friday Ad BD ? - Those reviews cannot be indexed so I've posted a link to your review below if you don't mind.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224979.0

I'm presuming this is the review your referring too ?

Offline BDiONU

You booked her after seeing her on a Friday Ad BD ? - Those reviews cannot be indexed so I've posted a link to your review below if you don't mind.
I'm presuming this is the review your referring too ?
No mate its an addition to a previous review of her:   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172368.0