Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy hot lady - currently in Reading  (Read 1003 times)

Offline latecomer

Despite not very flattering previous comments on UKP, I decided to call this "Brazilian" as her profile looked interesting.  But no, previous comments are correct and she hardly speaks English.  She'll pretend she can understand but then when you push for specific answers it's "oh I can't speak now" etc and then you get a standard text.  Being able to communicate clearly with the girl is so important to me.  If it is to you as well then don't waste your time, give this one a miss.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline penisilin

She's still based around Reading as her profile suggests. I was going to TOFTT so I tried ringing her last night but it went straight to voicemail only for me to receive an SMS out of the blue this afternoon saying "hi love my address is...... call to confirm before coming". This is a no no in my opinion. What if I hadn't a second phone for punting? Very careless, avoid her, she can get you into trouble. She clearly doesn't understand the game despite being around for so long. She's just a desparate wannabe Brazilian slut.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 05:38:32 pm by Bruizy »