Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen_ariana_19 (Reading - South East)  (Read 1735 times)

Rob95bark

I’ve not actually written one of these before but hopefully I’m detailed enough without going over the top.

I went to see this girl this week as had been seeing her photos online and definitely thought she was worth a punt! Communication with booking was pretty fast and although she answered the phone to start with we actually arranged by text. Arrived and was seen actually a bit early as I got through the traffic pretty quick. Was nice to know she was able to still be ready and free for me before I had booked.

Flat is easy to find and once inside and paperwork sorted our time could begin. Went through to the bedroom and I was a little nervous as with the price being a little higher than many around I hoped the service was worth it.

I’m one for the gfe and would say in most it was definitely delivered. FK and owo both received and not extras which was good to know as I actually didn’t check when booking. Reverse oral and 69 were also great although no fingering allowed. She said she prefer gentle and oral than fingers and hey it’s best if she enjoys too.

Sex in cowgirl and doggy and would say I preferred the cowgirl as she has huge tits and properly went for it so was 100% worth choosing that position!

As for the comms during our downtime in between goes I would say she does speak English but not fantastic by any means. Enough for what I wanted but probably wouldn’t want her out on a dinner date for four hours. A bit of my broken spanish seemed to make her smile and we were both relaxed.

Possibly not 19 but I’d go with 21/22 debatable to call herself teen but young enough that I might be wrong. But I’d say the photos are accurate and she’s in good shape and most certainly is actually her which was a relief as I’ve turned round before due to false profiles - hence I was willing to try a Latina for once.

Overall I’m glad I decided to make a change from the Romanians I tend to visit as 150 an hour was a bit steep but I’m interested in seeing her again and will probably prefer to pay a touch more and get the better service.

Offline old_monk01

Offline DonDickDraper

150 for an hour with no cim and she'll probably reach for condom after sucking you off for a minute.
No thanks.
I don't know who's inflated her head to such titanic proportions that she thinks 150/hr is acceptable for such minimal service.
The men who visit her should be more than slightly ashamed of themselves.

Offline Lema

The link did work..
it looks like she's disappeared. :yahoo:

Offline DonDickDraper

The link did work..
it looks like she's disappeared. :yahoo:

Good riddance.

Let's hope it's the last from her.