Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Belle x - Gillingham  (Read 1143 times)

8 review(s) for Busty Belle x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tomywoo77

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I knew that Belle was in Gillingham now and I had seen her a good few years ago in Maidstone, I remember her being a nice girl, great at what she does too so I gave her a call and arranged to go to hers in about an hour or so. I went with an hour incall for £120.
Her place is behind a cafe which was closed at the time, it’s on a residential street and there was plenty of parking, right outside or a street around a corner. It’s only a slow 10 minute walk from Gillingham train station. She spoke to me on the phone and guided me straight to her door and opened it straight away so there was no waiting around.
Belle was even better than I’d remembered her, she’s quite short but had high heels on, very busty and had a very nice figure. She was very welcoming and happy and grabbed my crotch as soon as I walked through her doorway. She was very good at dirty talk too, everything she said had a dirty sexual undertone to it.
Her place seemed very kitted out for what she does and offers. There was a desk specifically for bending her over, another chair which she’d just brought, a glass cabinet full of toys and whips, three different doors that lead to rooms. She lead me to door number 2 that had a single bed, full sized mirror and some handcuffs attached to one end of the bed.
She seemed to enjoy dfk and after undressing she gave a very good titwank with her big tits and owo, which was doubly enjoyable as I got to watch her from behind with the full size mirror in the room. I also went down on her, she made all the right noises and was very receptive. On with a condom she bent over her desk and we changed positions back on the bed. After this she took my condom back off and sucked and wanked to completion.
After cleaning up we had a good chat about this and that. She was very friendly and I didn’t feel rushed at all, no clock watching from what I noticed, we even went over the hour booked. I’d definitely recommend, I’m even considering going again this weekend. She does 30 minute meets too but I can’t imagine that would be long enough.

Offline ars.mav