Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust  (Read 1291 times)

14 review(s) for Livia Lust (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mendra

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Heathrow. My flight was cancel hence was hosted overnight in an hotel a few doors away - how convenient.

Looks: 100% hot. Another Hungarian hit!

Comms: Average text, no voice

There was an initial 5min waiting and another 5 mins for make up etc on arrival. But think that's down to "first time" meet. I can understand if a girl wants to source me out before getting on with it. Her breath was not as bad as previously mentioned. Her English is not he best but enough to get her what she wants. I am sure she doesn't write her feedback here might be a pimp/friend or google translate in the background but no harm as it seems to work out well.

I can't find any negative words about Livia I think she was as good as they come. Not a single wet wipe in sight I actually wanted to use one and had to ask. The only time she used them was on herself and that was does sparingly. Being asked to take a shower by WG's shouldn't feel like an insult unless you are self conscious of your hygiene. I have 2 showers a day at home so an extra one before is nothing but a walk in the park.

Piece of advice... if you don't want to be molested with wet wipes all the time get your hygiene program inline, want to finger a girl - get the dirt of of your fingers or get a manicure. Want DFK brush your teeth regularly or invest in mouth wash / chewing gum. Want a decent Bj OWO? Stay shaved and groomed, want to be rimmed - be whistle clean down below. I expect from WG's as well. If you put the effort in I'm sure they will too.

She is tall and damn right hot and sexy very much the sprintrhino type, dark hair, slim, fit, zero fat, and a arse that will make you hard instantly. She had a cheeky fag though the windows stack naked as I watched her arse and a tiny V space allowing the light shine through... could help but her her from behind.

She can accommodate size and knows how to bump and grind. She can certainly take the heat. Minimal kissing initially but when she go into it there no stopping like a cat let of the bag. A little lap dance to kick off, boots, lacy black lingerie - she looked a million dollars. Cock worshiped with grace, slowed and smoothly like a lollipop, DT so much I felt I lost it down there. Missionary legs all over the place. RO. 69 she tasted divine, peachy mango which was very very responsive. Doggie like no other I tell ya! She was backing up like a car into a garage wall. She puts you in the edge of you are one of the types. Whistle clean holes. Hair pulled and rocked her like a doll which she is. Never got to the CIM or COB point cos the action was so full on. Even after I had finished it seemed she wanted more yanked off the rubber and sucked it dry... wrapped around me wiped the sweat away - both laying there totally exhausted.

There's talk about her looking masculine. Well many Hungarian women do so do Spanish women that just down to their DNA. She is not ugly in any shape or form I guarantee you that. I'd be more concerned about the looks of girl I walk in or out the club with the one I am spending an hour with not for a beauty contest.

Offline Belgarion

Interesting review, regarding the wet wipes thing. It is just force of habit for some WGs.

I'm always clean and fresh, always take a shower and I am circumcised but you still get some WGs who will use wet wipes.

:wacko:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Interesting review, regarding the wet wipes thing. It is just force of habit for some WGs.

I'm always clean and fresh, always take a shower and I am circumcised but you still get some WGs who will use wet wipes.

The wet wipe shenanigans drive me crazy, fresh out of the shower, sneaky clean with that glorious first hard on of a session, then she decides to disinfect you like a fucking cleaner, as for the disinfectant sprays....

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the hygiene advice. However, several reviews have pointed out lack of dfk, overuse of wipes, back to back bookings etc. I find it hard to believe all these reviewers are dirty grimy fuckers. Glad you had a good time, but it is clear that service can vary for this one. Yes, her pimp does all the comms.

Offline The_Don

Location: Heathrow. My flight was cancel hence was hosted overnight in an hotel a few doors away - how convenient.

External Link/Members Only and thanks for sharing.

She popped up in a search on A/W in the Kings cross area recently. I had considered her as a plan C before.

Comms: Average text, no voice

When I book a W/G, good comms, discretion, time keeping, attitude and service are important (IMO). 

If I get the, "can we txt" message after calling. I've learned not to take that as an option, first time I punt a W/G.
Unless I know, from another trusted punter that the best way to book that W/G.

I remembered reading the reports about her being  "OCD" > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108195.0
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:39:45 am by The_Don »

Mendra

I read all those OCD reviews too but though I'd take a chance. Just happened to work out well. Maybe I was just kicky to catch at shops time. Maybe Sainsbury's had run out of wet wipes lol. The timing keeping is certainly a pet hate - time wasting tactic. My last punt (LW) was so punctual it was almost unbelievable to the very last second - new to find time to review that massive gig!

Online hendrix

Good review, thanks Mendra. One for the HL

I read all those OCD reviews too but though I'd take a chance. Just happened to work out well. Maybe I was just kicky to catch at shops time. Maybe Sainsbury's had run out of wet wipes lol. The timing keeping is certainly a pet hate - time wasting tactic. My last punt (LW) was so punctual it was almost unbelievable to the very last second - new to find time to review that massive gig!

LW?  Lizzy Wilde? Outstanding girl.

Mendra

Good review, thanks Mendra. One for the HL

LW?  Lizzy Wilde? Outstanding girl.

You don't say! The rest are learning!