Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit (Manor House)  (Read 3539 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Brigit a few weeks ago, and unusually for me I booked one hour - since, at £80 it's only £20 more than her half-hourly rate.  I don't usually book one hour appointments since I'm a one-pop-punter and can't last an hour in sex.  However, I'd read that Brigit is also a good masseuse, so that would fill up the rest of the time!

I arrived and was pleased to meet Brigit - she is as depicted in her profile pics - with her natural, girl-next-door look.  She's not wafer-thin - dress size 10 is probably accurate.  Her body is nice and firm though.  I had a quick shower, then the massage began with me laying face down on the bed.  I spent half an hour enjoying this and anticipating the sex that would come afterwards.  The build-up was intense, as Brigit worked her magic!  By the end of the massage she was feeling my nuts and planting little kisses on my arse.  I couldn't take it any longer I turned over with a raging boner and asked her to fuck me.  She let me French kiss her - which was fairly light.  I was really horny and I 69'd her for a while which was excellent - my current favourite thing to do with these girls - if they're very clean that is, and Brigit was immaculate.  We had sex in a few different positions, with her giving me another blow-job between position changes, at one point - no messing about to change the condom for that (as a lot of girls would insist upon).  I came on her tits at the end, then hopped in the shower as we'd both worked up a sweat.

When I left I felt fully rejuvenated.  I know that many here don't think that massage is worthwhile on a punt - and I'm aware that many WGs use it as a time-wasting tactic - but then it's poorly executed and not enjoyable.  If I find a girl who really knows what she's doing though, I really enjoy it.  It's rare to find a WG who's really good at sensual massage and offers full service.

The only negative, as mentioned in other reviews is that Brigit's English is very poor so it was tricky to engage in a conversation with her.  I would definitely go back but there are so many girls on my hotlist right now that it might not be for a while.

Offline mr420

does she still use that alcohol sanitiser gel on you?

Offline Steve2

Nice review LL. Yet another pick of the day that came good for so many of us

:hi:

charming_red

Looks like north London is currently buzzing with girls below £100  :thumbsup:

LL

She didn't on me.
Nice review LL. Yet another pick of the day that came good for so many of us
Yep, definitely.
Looks like north London is currently buzzing with girls below £100  :thumbsup:
For as long as I've been punting in London (around 3 years) that's been the case.  You can't beat North London! :)

password02

Hi - which of the pics on her AW profile really shows how she looks now?

As some seems a few old and with some weight loss/gain?

Any help guys please?

LL

Hi - which of the pics on her AW profile really shows how she looks now?

As some seems a few old and with some weight loss/gain?

Any help guys please?

I'm rubbish at gauging size. I don't want to set you up for disappointment again :D
She has a fairly flat tummy as in all the pics, which is one of the most important factors for me.
Perhaps the middle pic is the most representative (the one where she has a starburst where her fanny should be). - What do others think?
As I think you prefer thin girls she might not be for you.

Offline apprentice

She did that on me yesterday :-) .  I wished she smiled a bit but I must admit sex was awesome!

Hungarians rock!!!

LL

She did that on me yesterday :-)
Perhaps she'd run out of it on my visit!

password02

I'm rubbish at gauging size. I don't want to set you up for disappointment again :D
She has a fairly flat tummy as in all the pics, which is one of the most important factors for me.
Perhaps the middle pic is the most representative (the one where she has a starburst where her fanny should be). - What do others think?
As I think you prefer thin girls she might not be for you.

Thanks for the info - my max size would be a size 12 but she is tall so could handle it well.

Hope to see her next few weeks.

Thanks for all that have helped me.

Cheers

Offline fitalic

does she relly do rimming for extra tenner?

LL

does she relly do rimming for extra tenner?
Yes, that's been stated in some of her other reviews.

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed LL  :thumbsup:
Reminds me that I would like to see her again as I haven't seen her since before Christmas.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review LL, another one for the HL!  ;)

charming_red

Looking at her PG there seems to be a lot of moles on her body which I find quite off-putting  :unknown:

tonysoprano

I think she's quite over-rated personally. She sucks cock quite well, if a little mechanically but she lacks any real passion.

I believe she has a partner back in her country and when I've seen her she always seems like she's just going through the motions. Others may disagree but I would rate her service average at best.

And the photos flatter her a bit, she's actually a bit of a plane jane in reality. Nice tits though.

Offline bestbefore

I think she's quite over-rated personally. She sucks cock quite well, if a little mechanically but she lacks any real passion.

I believe she has a partner back in her country and when I've seen her she always seems like she's just going through the motions. Others may disagree but I would rate her service average at best.

And the photos flatter her a bit, she's actually a bit of a plane jane in reality. Nice tits though.

I have seen Brigit quite a few times. I completely agree that she lacks passion and seems detached and disinterested. She told me she has a husband back home! However, IMHO she gives a superb tantric massage and then follows it up with a great OWO and CIM - I just lie back and enjoy. She is great at keeping you on the edge. I don't agree that she is mechanical - every time I have seen her she varies what she does. She has a good body - shame the tits are fake though.

Very much a marmite girl. She certainly wouldn't appeal to everyone and thats why opinion is divided on her.

Offline The_Don

she gives a superb tantric massage and then follows it up with a great OWO and CIM

Very much a marmite girl. She certainly wouldn't appeal to everyone and thats why opinion is divided on her.

+1

I found the sex can be good to, having seen her in the double figures over this year alone
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:30:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

+1

I found the sex can be good to, having seen her in the double figures over this year alone

I agree too

:hi:

Online brandc

is it an one pop session even when booking for an hour?