Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Poplar  (Read 4739 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see sensual Brigit recently. Have had lots tantric / sensual massages with happy endings but on my bucket list was to experience prolonged OWO, reverse oral and 69.

So was in the area and decided Brigit was the one with whom I was going to complete my bucket list. Although she is not drop dead gorgeous, she has a beautiful slender body, with great legs and pert breasts. We spent a blissful hour in

-OWO
-Reverse Oral

I even managed to spend a few minutes massaging those wonderful long and toned legs, albeit with cream rather than a decent massage oil. Spent a few minutes kissing and getting a mouthful of her delightful breasts too.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Brigit, a beautiful hour spent with, in my opinion, a beautiful woman. Bucket list complete. I can die a happy man now.

Best wishes,

TantricDude

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:09:51 pm by TantricDude »

Offline Titti Tatti

I found her most attentive and she warmed up to DFK and being rimmed etc.. Sje#s basically very shy but submissive and open to all your suggestions .

Not quite as pretty as you found her, but certainly not ugly as others have commented "Shotputter" :scare:

Also she has lovely brown hair which she spread all over my legs as she paid full attention to the little man.  She very skilled and tireless at that.

Great VFM and she's persuaded me to give her chance for a 2 hr meet next. She's promised to help me recover from round one with a great massage and feels she can definitely restore some of my lost youthful powers!  I will be taking her up on that and a full review will follow.

mrhappypants

I have reviewed Brigit with a positive recommendation.  By way of balance, I would advise caution.  I think the collection of reviews here represents a well rounded view of her - the positives and the negatives - and think potential punters should read the negative reviews and consider what kind of punt they are looking for before they book. 

If you after a good massage with all the extras and an unrushed teasing hand and blow job she will be great.  If you after looks, a girlfriend experience or a more conventional punt she maybe is not for you.

Offline joe diddley

If you after a good massage with all the extras and an unrushed teasing hand and blow job she will be great.  If you after looks, a girlfriend experience or a more conventional punt she maybe is not for you.

Very useful advice. That was exactly the conclusion I came to after reading her reviews. I haven't seen her but did see her former flat mate, Hot Lily x when both were in Manor House.

Thanks for the review, OP.

Offline notcalledchris

What  a restrained lot you all are.  Id need to stick it in her.

Offline bestbefore

I have reviewed Brigit with a positive recommendation.  By way of balance, I would advise caution.  I think the collection of reviews here represents a well rounded view of her - the positives and the negatives - and think potential punters should read the negative reviews and consider what kind of punt they are looking for before they book. 

Yes, this is spot on. I have seen Brigit many times over the last few years, but not at her new location as it is not convenient for me. She has enhanced boobs which some may not like and a decent body. Her sensual massage and blow job are superb but don't see her if you are looking for GFE. I think I once managed some dfk with her but only the once. Just let her get worshipping your cock though and there are few better.

mrhappypants

What  a restrained lot you all are.  Id need to stick it in her.

Lazy  :D

Offline Steve2

I just wish she'd move back to Harrow. I'd visit every week.

She is a bit like Marmite and certainly not a GFE but there are few who can manage her cock handling skills and certainly not at the same price  :hi:

Online webpunter

Massage & especially HJs with cream are my pet hate  :dash:

Decent oil is nice but Johnsons is fine.  Especially when warmed up

Does she use cream or oil ?

Her cock worship skills as mentioned are a draw.  Some women have this turned into a fine art.  Not just the up & down rub & tug

albeit with cream rather than a decent massage oil

88hooplicker

I've lost count the number of times I've dumped my bollock butter in the back of Brigit's highly skilled throat. The best cockworship oral I've ever had.

Online webpunter

Tremendous behaviour.  However rather than mentioning butter does she use oil or cream 

I've lost count the number of times I've dumped my bollock butter in the back of Brigit's highly skilled throat. The best cockworship oral I've ever had.

Offline Yaardie

Looks wise I don't find her appealing but from reviews it seems like she's got really good oral skills !  :thumbsup:

JB90

Does Brigit charge extra for CIM?

She didn't charge me when I visited her a few months back, but appears to now have it as a thing on her profile.

Must pay this whore a visit again.

88hooplicker

Yep, an extra tenner. Takes an hour uo to 90 GBP. But GVFM. Who else sucks your cock non-stop for a hole hour in London for that. Let's youbfuck her face and then cum in her mouth? I'd love to hear from you guys if there's anyone else out there in London that matches Brigit for service.

She didn't charge me when I visited her a few months back, but appears to now have it as a thing on her profile.

Offline TantricDude

Hi,

Went to see Brigit again earlier today. This session was even better than the last one. Started with a long kissing session. She was a bit more forthcoming with the kissing this time, giving me some tongue. Then spent a while fingering and kissing her, which she seemed to enjoy judging by the gentle moans of pleasure. Then RO, OWO and 69. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it too.

For me Brigit represents great value for money. Erotic massages are becoming a thing of the past, when you can have all this for £80. Unbeatable.

Best wishes

TantricDude, nee BrigitDude

Offline bestbefore

Hi,

Went to see Brigit again earlier today. This session was even better than the last one. Started with a long kissing session. She was a bit more forthcoming with the kissing this time, giving me some tongue. Then spent a while fingering and kissing her, which she seemed to enjoy judging by the gentle moans of pleasure.

Well this isn't a Brigit I recognise! Gentle moans of pleasure from Brigit? Not the Brigit I have been seeing from time to time over the past couple of years. I think you need to get real. She works 12 hours a day and sees a guy every hour on the hour. Gentle moans of tiredness I would have thought. And a long kissing session? Again not a feature of her service that I have encountered. She must have wanted a break from massaging and cock sucking!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:33:23 pm by bestbefore »

YidArmy

This review sounds like cuntstruck bollocks.

Beautiful slender body? Not unless she's lost a stone at least. Long and toned legs? Short, dumpy ones more like.

I'd treat this reviewer with extreme caution.

Offline Sinz

Yet you have never reviewed this WG on UKP

Offline Sinz

Great to know

Can you transpire your experience into a review ?

Offline SamLP

I just wish she'd move back to Harrow. I'd visit every week.

She is a bit like Marmite and certainly not a GFE but there are few who can manage her cock handling skills and certainly not at the same price  :hi:
She keeps moving further away. No way I'm getting to poplar unless I have a reason to be there and I don't at the moment.
Definitely a marmite girl, but she does warm up once seen a few times. Her kissing was more passionate, as was her sex the more times I visited.
Not at the level of Xena's but for her standard it was pretty good. Can't fault her cock worship though.

Offline TantricDude

Beautiful slender body? Not unless she's lost a stone at least. Long and toned legs? Short, dumpy ones more like.

I'd treat this reviewer with extreme caution.

As ever, YMMV, but my experience is as I wrote it. Upto you whether you believe it or not. Maybe your standards are just higher than mine, or that I'm just easily pleased ;-)

Best wishes

TantricDude

Offline TantricDude

Well this isn't a Brigit I recognise! Gentle moans of pleasure from Brigit? Not the Brigit I have been seeing from time to time over the past couple of years. I think you need to get real. She works 12 hours a day and sees a guy every hour on the hour. Gentle moans of tiredness I would have thought. And a long kissing session? Again not a feature of her service that I have encountered. She must have wanted a break from massaging and cock sucking!

Hi,

YMMV but that's how it was for me. We spent about 20 mins kissing / kissing and fingering. There were definitely sounds of pleasure (fake or real, who knows), but I know what I heard and she did confirm she had an orgasm during the session (again could just be saying ofcourse). I certainly enjoyed the session, even if she wasn't in reality. She certainly came across as though she mildly enjoyed it though.

Best wishes

TantricDude

Offline TantricDude

Long and toned legs? Short, dumpy ones more like.

If you look at the pictures above with her in the orange top, which I think are more representative of how she looks to me, then I don't think your comment that she has short dumpy legs holds true. I like her legs and at her first visit had the pleasure of massaging them too.

As ever, YMMV but I have genuinely enjoyed the two sessions that I have had with Brigit to date.

Best wishes,

TantricDude