Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Snow Bunny - Wembley (OWO & facial) £100  (Read 4802 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333357) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
14 review(s) for xxx Michellle xxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]
13 review(s) for SpicyPet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline DoggyD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up on a few punts, not been actively punting for a few years due to covid, health issues & relationship stuff but back in a little light action at times.

Meet was a couple of months back, was unplanned as I had hoped to see Bella Mega Boobs again as I was in the area with work but couldn't get hold of her on the day.

Went to plan B & to be fair I had tried to see Snow Bunny years ago when she was in Tottenham but was a nightmare to try and see her on the nights I attempted. Anyway, quick replies directed me to her & seem to recall the place wasn't too bad.

The girl, well she ticks my boxes of having that slutty gypsy look about her. Well built & doesn't really try to hide the curves in the photo's. Suits me well as I love the bigger girls, boobs aren't anywhere near what I normally go for but she was dressed in fishnet stockings & a body thing that looked faf to my eyes.

Paid up for half an hour owo & cim (can't remember if I paid more than the £100 but as no sex involved I think I negotiated it to just the half hour fee). Tits out, knickers down so I could have a fumble (not inside) whilst she started owo. Good pace & effort, had to to break to suck & play with her tits & admire her ass which allowed me to cool down. Back to action & about 15 mins in I can feel the sap rising so got her on her knee's (some girls won't do this, had one years ago moan that she don't kneel in front of a man or such shit) as I need to be standing when I cum. Back to deep suction, looking me in the eyes and I had to take control & direct things. Couple of weeks worth onto her big pouty lips, edge of her mouth & some inside (I don't cum bucket loads these days). Only downside as I would have liked her to carry on lightly sucking afterwards but not a massive issue.

She went and cleaned up whilst I stood there with a declining erection feeling the joys of it all. She was back & straight on her phone.

To sum up, she ticked my dirty boxes nicely, did what was expected and was probably more than I would like to spend on a blowjob but sometimes there's a type that you just want to tick off & it done me. Would go back but not unless she was more in my area as I don't travel to Wembley often to justify the effort.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sexyboy0508

To sum up, she ticked my dirty boxes nicely, did what was expected and was probably more than I would like to spend on a blowjob but sometimes there's a type that you just want to tick off & it done me.

Damn £100 for half an hour OWO + CIM seems very steep. Especially if it's only cum once.

Not sure if I'll be visiting but like you said she does look like a bit of a dirty whore which kinda turns me on  :mad:

Offline DoggyD

Now advertising at £150 for 30 minutes, no chance of returning at that sort of price even if I was in the area  :dash: :dash: