Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Olina- Bayswater- Wowee!  (Read 1733 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mmmaah!

External Link/Members Only

Well, if you were wondering whether Anna still has it.. I’m pretty sure she still does as this was my first visit to her and I got more than my money’s worth!
When: Late one evening last week.
Fee: £150 for one hour . Time spent 1hr 15min
Comms: Very easy as always. You phone Olinas during the day and the friendly guy on the other end of the line deals with your request. I wanted to get hold of Nicky, optimistic fool that I was, but of course her availability was very limited. “Try Ann, she’s very good,” he said. He wasn’t lying, oh yes she was!
Location: A basement flat in a typically Victorian building in Bayswater/Queensway, about 10 minutes walk from Paddington Station. You press the buzzer and she lets you in, doing that behind the door business while doing so. It’s spacious enough inside and there is a mirror on the side. The shower is smallish but big enough for two and clean.
The Lady: Very pleasantly surprised compared to the photos, which make her body and face bigger than it is. Slim, size 8 with enough meat on her bum and about 5ft 4in. She has implants that look great and are nice to touch. Someone stated before that she looks a bit like a living sex doll and that came to mind too. She has had some work done on her face, but this did not faze me and added to the overall impression. Needless to say she is fully shaven down there and her pussy is clean and juicy. This is a body that you can have a lot of fun with! Her demeanour was friendly but not too in your face, her voice is sweet and sexy and her accent is not too strong. Her English is reasonable enough and as she said, “Tell me what you want to do, I will do anything.” She did not stint on that promise!
It was clear that she took a lot of care into her preparation for the meet. Her skin and her long hair were silky soft and sensual to the touch. As requested, she was wearing heels and a set of matching lingerie.
Services: 1 shared shower, OWO, Rimming, Toy (on me and her), RO, Anal, Facial, Massage
The Meet: So she opens the door and I am greeted by a flurry of deepish FK and some groping, which got me right in the mood. It seemed that I was more eager to hand her the money than she was to receive it! Eventually the transaction was made and I stripped off for a quick shower. She offered to come in with me but I demurred and told her that I would take the shower afterwards with her.
On coming out of the shower she came over to me, knelt down and starting sucking my cock. After a bit, she asked, “You like that I suck your cock?” What could I say! The next 45 minutes were a bit of a blur, and full of action. She never let up the pace, her attention was always set on me and she was very responsive both physically and vocally. Highlights include:
• Me on top of her in an inverted 69 with me fingering her and giving her RO while she was licking my balls, DT-ing my cock and rimming me
• Inserting a toy into her while she continued to suck my cock
• Varied A-Levels in RCG, doggy and spoons which she seemed to appreciate by making it clear that she “liked my cock in her ass.”
• Her inserting a toy into me and sucking me off on her knees whereupon I unloaded on her face.

I was quite spent after that and she could clearly sense it. Without asking, she applied a massage that hit the spot and asked me whether I would like a head massage, which was fantastic.

We both went into the shower and lathered each other up and continued with plenty of DFK in the shower. The feel of her body and this got me going again. I thought about getting her to suck my cock again but we had run over by 15 minutes and I was well satisfied anyway. We parted with a hug and I was on my way.

The reality more than matched the hype, you really feel like you get a unique personalised deluxe service from her.
Would I see her again? Definitely, but I want to try Nicky first to compare!